I have the Passport for personal use, Classic for work. Got a Classic for free at Best Buy yesterday and a $25 gift card for early renewal. So far, I really like the Classic. Very sleek and beautiful, love the keyboard and wow is this phone heavy!!! Solid device. Still prefer the Passport, but the Classic is what should have been released instead of the Q10. I was the only person all day at Best Buy who got a Blackberry. The guy who did the upgrade was a die-hard Blackberry guy too. Everyone else was drinking the Apple Kool-Aid. Loving BB10 and the whole Blackberry experience.
    06-28-15 04:11 PM
    I have the Passport for personal use, Classic for work. Got a Classic for free at Best Buy yesterday and a $25 gift card for early renewal. So far, I really like the Classic. Very sleek and beautiful, love the keyboard and wow is this phone heavy!!! Solid device. Still prefer the Passport, but the Classic is what should have been released instead of the Q10. I was the only person all day at Best Buy who got a Blackberry. The guy who did the upgrade was a die-hard Blackberry guy too. Everyone else was drinking the Apple Kool-Aid. Loving BB10 and the whole Blackberry experience.
    My view is that either of the Classic or Q10 should have been released before the Z10 - the Z10 battery life drove many senior types away from BlackBerry (who were previously die hard BlackBerry fans).

I do agree that the Classic is a better stepping stone from BBOS to BB10 than the Q10, especially for the technophobic, because the Classic has the familiar toolbelt (a technophobic senior lawyer I know is a perfect example of this).
    06-28-15 05:51 PM
    I did use the Passport since it was launched. However, the size is just a bit too big for me. For me the classic suits my needs more as I use my Blackberry device to manage client shceduling and contact information on a day to day basis and my bb device needs to be easy to carry around. The Passport is just too large and unwieldly for my lifestyle and work .

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-29-15 10:54 AM