Any one else have this problem?
    It was working fine since March or so. Now it randomly drops att and says "emergency" calls only.
    I've tried the standard reset and hard reset. Turning network off and on. No luck....
    It's not a "att classic" it's an "amazon usa" classic..... not sure the difference.

Posted via CB10 using a Classic
    07-29-15 08:48 PM
    Try updating your phone.

I had that problem with AT&T when I had them. Calls always dropped. I could be standing under the tower and the calls would drop.

Updating the phone (call them and ask, I don't remember the code) will make sure that your phone "sees" any new towers. That should help.
    07-30-15 02:51 PM
    What os are you guys running on your classic, or what is the best os for an unlocked classic on att network?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 06:23 PM
    My classic does that with at&t. Terrible with 4g for calls. The radio in the classic is frankly pathetic for at&t. Worse phone call reception of any phone I've used on at&t. LTE is fine though. When it drops to 4g for phone calls, the reception goes to .... Only when on calls. My passport does not exhibit any of these issue. And I tried 3 different classics on at&t and the all did it.
    07-31-15 06:31 PM
    I'm on Straight Talk and they use AT&T. My phone reception has within the last month or so has gone to crap. It's like AT&T has done some update and cut cell tower strength in half everywhere I go. Both cell and data connects are now poor and slow. I still don't have 10.3.2 either.
    08-01-15 05:59 AM
    Never had a chance to call ATT, however, since posting this, the phone has been flawless......

ATT is either watching me, or I drink to much

Posted via CB10 using a Classic
    08-01-15 09:57 PM