I recently switched over to blackberry and have been trying to sync my calendars together. I managed to sync my google calendar with my blackberry, but I can't get my blackberry events to show up on my google calendar.

Just to clarify I can add new events on my google calendar and they will show up on my bb device but it's not working the other way around. If I add a new event on my bb it will not sync up and show on my google calendar. On my bb there is no option to save to my google account, only local, which I find odd since I have the account on my device.

I am running BB OS 10. Any tips or help?

09-17-16 01:38 PM
    Your BlackBerry calendar won't add events to your google calendar, when you make an entry you need to select your google account, I have directions so you can make your google calendar the default so you don't have to select it every time,

In calendar go to settings, go to meeting invitation settings, local calendar drop down and select your added email

Hope this helps

Posted via CB10
    09-17-16 02:31 PM
    I seem to only have the option to use local, my google account is not an option. For some, reason my google account is not an option even thouogh it is synced with my blackberry

Update BB events to Google Caldendar-img_20160917_134627.png

Update BB events to Google Caldendar-img_20160917_134631-copy.png
    09-17-16 07:19 PM
    Try going into "manage" from the drop down settings part and see if your Gmail account is selected or not.

Also, if you want to select your Gmail account as the default calendar when creating events, go Settings>Accounts>Set Defaults and under calendar, select which calendar you want. You have no idea how long that took me to figure out lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 04:47 PM