I bought a Rogers BlackBerry Classic. I unlocked it, put my Wind SIM in and... nothing. The phone works on WIFI and a manual scan of networks finds Wind 3G among others, but it will not connect to any. It also does not see Wind 4G. It is a SQC100-4, so I'm pretty sure that it should work with Wind.

I thought the problem had something to do with About - SIM Card in Settings being "Blackberry 10 WiFi Only" for "Service alias". But I tried putting in my other Wind SIM that works in my Passport and it also does not work.

Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks.
    02-07-16 08:17 PM
    It seems to be fixed. If anyone else encounters this, what seemed to work was "Resync Configuration" in the overflow menu in Settings - About - Network.
    02-07-16 08:32 PM
    Glad you found a solution! Now hopefully the service improvements that are happening make our service comparable to Robellus!
    02-07-16 09:01 PM
    I myself just purchased a Wind locked Classic. Really looking forward to testing out this bad boy on the network.

I have a little beef with them since I had a $300 upgrade "credit" and the phone was selling for $399 in January.

I was out of town until the 2nd and I had asked a few local stores if they would honor the price and or if I could order the phone online.

The answer was yes they will honor it and no I can't order it online using a Windtab. Stupid me I trusted them on both accounts. Well long story short the phone was officially EOL'd on the Wind network and it's not for sale anymore I guess.

I finally found 2 stores who were willing to sell it to me and both confirmed it was $399. Well when I get there I find out the price is $499 (regular price) and there isn't a damm thing they can do to discount the phone.

It's not the end of the world but spending $200 out of pocket for a device I can purchase used in mint shape for $150-200 seems stupid. Could have used the credit on another device.

Hopefully if I complain they will honor the $100 difference somehow. I mean they don't even sell them and I was doing them a favor!!

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 11:49 PM