So went to bestbuy and asked price of classic they said they had 2 on bell for 299. So I happen to be with bell (virgin actually) and went home with a brand new phone. My q10 was working perfectly and I even had a spare on of those. Now I have 3 keyboard phones.
    So back to unboxing. I was happy to see that this phone still came with the good earphones in the box as well as a charger. Phone feels good quite a bit heavier then the q10 for sure and bigger. I suppose I'm telling you all what you already know. Sad the sim card was different but I got a new one at the mall so phone is officially running. First phone call was very nice experience so clear. My Q10s were both in need of new speakers maybe or something sure don't sound as good as this. that is pretty huge for me as I have hearing loss as well so clear is good. The belt part I have not seen a whole lot of use for as yet but it may grow on me. I tried to see if the scroll would make highlighting text better or easier but was disappointed with that. Still annoying to select and copy for me. Something I need to learn to do better as do it often. Was really struggling with pulling the trigger on a passport SE but fought the idea that I would not really like it being as large as it is, then this deal came up and here I am with a new classic.

Extra room on keyboard feels real good and was no issue just going for it after being on the smaller q10.
    11-23-16 12:53 PM
    Glad you were able to get a Classic, hope it servers you well.
    11-23-16 02:07 PM
    Hey, welcome to the Classic Club!

Yeah, do agree about using the trackpad for highlighting / cut /paste.
    It is useful to have it available, but doesn't feel as natural as on the Bold 9900.

Only had it 2 months myself , so still getting used to it. Overall positive experience so far!

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 06:52 AM
    Congratulation for your new BlackBerry Classic for selection you can press shift + trackpad

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 08:53 AM
    Congratulations on your new Classic. I picked one up last month under Contract with Rogers through work. Of 26 people in the office, I am the only who stuck with BlackBerry. I had a Q10 before, but paid for my own Passport SE last month. I am going to use the Classic through the week at work and use the SE on the weekends.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 12:24 PM
    Congrats... Have mine for nearly two years, and still happy.
    11-24-16 05:14 PM
    Huh. Mine didn't come with earphones. But then again I hate earbuds and would've given them away or tossed them.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 06:09 PM
    Huh. Mine didn't come with earphones. But then again I hate earbuds and would've given them away or tossed them.

Posted via CB10
    I really like the buds for calls as I have hearing loss. I lost a few pairs bought more when on sale. Now I have 3 sets. For the record these ear buds are as good or better then some expensive ones my son bought.

Phone is growing on me. Although eve typing this it seems to have a hard time keeping up. Laggy kinda. Never had that issue with my Q10. Maybe processor don't like the bigger screen. I will type words and it misses letters or skips them. Not a keyboard issue I know
    11-24-16 06:35 PM