Certain websites do not load (white screen) and/or load very, very slowly while others load just fine. I have performed the following troubleshooting recommendations:
    1) Ensured updates were up to date
    2) Cleared history, cache, etc
    3) Pressed "P" key down for 3 seconds (sped up browsing but still can't load certain pages)
    My bank website loads very slow and a design site (modsy.com) does not load at all. Any recommendations? Thank you.
    03-09-18 05:36 PM
    Certain websites do not load (white screen) and/or load very, very slowly while others load just fine. I have performed the following troubleshooting recommendations:
    3) Pressed "P" key down for 3 seconds (sped up browsing but still can't load certain pages)
    My bank website loads very slow and a design site (modsy.com) does not load at all. Any recommendations? Thank you.
    This is one reason why we are abandoning BB10. The browser is so old that it is losing the ability to function on many websites. Those websites usually have to do with security levels that the BB10 browser cannot handle. You can try an android browser such as Opera mini, Lion, YuBrowser or others, but other than that, there is not much you can do except to move on to an iOS or android device.
    Another forum member, Passporter, suggested to another person with similar problem, to use browser in "desktop" mode.
    03-09-18 07:08 PM
    Tried that twice. Didn't work. Thanks.
    03-09-18 07:30 PM
    This is one reason why we are abandoning BB10. The browser is so old that it is losing the ability to function on many websites. Those websites usually have to do with security levels that the BB10 browser cannot handle. You can try an android browser such as Opera mini, Lion, YuBrowser or others, but other than that, there is not much you can do except to move on to an iOS or android device.
    03-09-18 08:09 PM
    It's the browser as already stated. This will only get worse with time.
    03-10-18 06:56 AM