Hi all,

I used to be able to use the SYM + C combination to bring up the pound sterling currency unit on my old Q10, but since the switch to Classic this combination is now a vertical bar | on my phone and the currency symbol is nowhere to be found! Apart from the dollar sign on the physical keyboard, the SYM option can also bring up the Euro and the Japanese Yen (!) symbol but no �?? I have my language and region settings to English (UK) and everything else seems to be in order. I had to resort to copying the � symbol off the internet to set it as the autocorrect of the $ but it still annoys me a lot bit.
    I am wondering if I am alone in this or is this a known issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    05-11-15 06:42 PM
    Hi all,

I used to be able to use the SYM + C combination to bring up the pound sterling currency unit on my old Q10, but since the switch to Classic this combination is now a vertical bar | on my phone and the currency symbol is nowhere to be found! Apart from the dollar sign on the physical keyboard, the SYM option can also bring up the Euro and the Japanese Yen (!) symbol but no �?? I have my language and region settings to English (UK) and everything else seems to be in order. I had to resort to copying the � symbol off the internet to set it as the autocorrect of the $ but it still annoys me a lot bit.
    I am wondering if I am alone in this or is this a known issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    � using sim+c on a classic

Sent using Morse Code on Tapatalk
    05-12-15 01:37 AM
    Works fine on mine too, have you checked the external keyboard setting it is further down on the language and input section?
    05-12-15 03:56 PM
    Also the input languages tab, remove any apart from UK english
    05-12-15 04:00 PM
    If you have the American language for English set up it will make you lose the �

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 08:36 PM