The voice mail alert tone is driving me crazy and I want to turn it off, but I can't find this in the notification and ringtone settings. I have actually resorted to telling my phone to eff off, so I would like to resolve this infuriating and loud noise before I'm institutionalised.
    04-04-16 12:40 PM
    settings or options/ notifications or sound profiles....there should be a way to change the sound for email.
    04-04-16 03:18 PM
    Unfortunately, it's not the email that I'm getting - it's the notification for voicemail, the message marked with a purple cassette. I can't find this option in the sound settings anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place?
    04-06-16 06:30 AM
    Go to system settings---> notifications---> choose normal profile----> customize app notifications ---> scroll down to visual voicemail---> select ringtone---> browse through tones and select a different tone for voicemail. It should work.

Might not be able to turn it off but you could use a much better sounding notification for voicemail
    You should be able to turn it off in visual voicemail settings.
    Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 08:49 AM
    Thanks for the instructions. I thought this would be where I should look but, unfortunately, 'visual voicemail' is not listed in the customize app notifications, so it looks as though there is no way to change this. I guess I must accept my fate *sigh*
    04-14-16 10:46 AM