Trying to make a purchase from BB World and here is what I get:

Under "payment options" - "payment accounts" and have a green check beside Verizon Wireless. The "Always prompt for password before purchase" is OFF. As I try and purchase and charge it to my Verizon Account I get this message:

This purchase could not be completed. Your transaction has not been processed. Please try again or choose and alternate payment method to continue.

What to I need to do to have the $.99 charge go to Verizon?
    Last edited by Gebo; 07-22-15 at 01:19 PM.
    07-22-15 09:03 AM
    Trying to make a purchase from BB World and here is what I get:

Under "payment options" - "payment accounts" and have a green check beside Verizon Wireless. The "Always prompt for password before purchase" is OFF. As I try and purchase and charge it to my Verizon Account I get this message:

This purchase could be completed. Your transaction has not been processed. Please try again or choose and alternate payment method to continue.

What to I need to do to have the $.99 charge go to Verizon?
    Contact Verizon would be my first suggestion.

My second suggestion would be choosing an alternate payment method.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 10:37 AM
    I was thinking there was a phone setting I was missing. I'll contact Verizon. Thanks
    07-22-15 10:51 AM
    Called Verizon. They told me that some "Apps" would not accept payment from Verizon because of the "delay" in their getting their money from Verizon. Credit card and paypal are instant. Interesting FYI
    07-22-15 02:51 PM
    At some point in time BlackBerry world stopped working for my paypal account. I ended up having to switch to a credit card for payment. I contacted PayPal and they insist that they don't see payment requests come through and that I need to contact BlackBerry. But as I soon found out it is impossible to contact BlackBerry. It must be nice to sell a device then never have to support it after the sale.

Posted via Classic or maybe the Passport
    07-22-15 03:40 PM
    Called Verizon. They told me that some "Apps" would not accept payment from Verizon because of the "delay" in their getting their money from Verizon. Credit card and paypal are instant. Interesting FYI
    Thanks for the FYI

Posted with my  Classic
    07-22-15 07:00 PM
    At some point in time BlackBerry world stopped working for my paypal account. I ended up having to switch to a credit card for payment. I contacted PayPal and they insist that they don't see payment requests come through and that I need to contact BlackBerry. But as I soon found out it is impossible to contact BlackBerry. It must be nice to sell a device then never have to support it after the sale.

I have also been trying to make a payment with PayPal on my Z10, but the transaction never goes through. It asks me for my PayPal password, but then nothing happens. Tried deleting and adding my PayPal account again, but no change.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 01:16 AM
    I have also been trying to make a payment with PayPal on my Z10, but the transaction never goes through. It asks me for my PayPal password, but then nothing happens. Tried deleting and adding my PayPal account again, but no change.

Posted via CB10
    That's the exact same problem I had. If you figure it out let me know. I finally gave up, the lack of support from BlackBerry is very frustrating.

07-23-15 01:09 PM