Over the last couple of days I've noticed that my classic has not been connecting to the network to use mobile data, even though everything is showing as connected. I restarted the phone and that didn't help. I then decided to see if it was a connection issue, so I tried to place a call, which worked. After that the phone and mobile data worked fine. Happened a second time and I just placed a call and the mobile data started working again.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this?

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 05:10 PM
    How are you determining that mobile data is or is not working? By looking at the status icons or actually attempting to use a data connection?
    12-08-15 07:31 PM
    As a Wind Mobile customer, what you describe is routine LOL. It happens often on Wind, but this is a server problem and not a problem with my Classic.
    12-08-15 09:21 PM
    BB: by trying to load facebook or twitter. Also had the same issue trying to send text messages.

But like I said, just make a call on the phone and everything clears up.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 12:14 PM