probably^^^^^
    12-25-14 01:52 PM
    So is 10.3.1 the culprit? A lot of reviews are saying the Classic is slow but it has roughly the same internals as the Q & Z 10s and those both still function fine on 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 02:08 PM
    The classic isn't slow - end of discussion

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 02:11 PM
    So is 10.3.1 the culprit? A lot of reviews are saying the Classic is slow but it has roughly the same internals as the Q & Z 10s and those both still function fine on 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    I would say the android apps are working smoother, or at least the ones I've tried, but for other little things I'm noticing a bit more stuttering in comparison to my Z10. Same thing noticed on both mine and my girlfriend's Classic so I know it's not isolated to my phone at this time.

Again, the "lag" is minor and not a deal breaker, but it could definitely use a bit of a boost.

Posted via CB10
    Couver81 likes this.
    12-25-14 02:29 PM
    Man, some of you people are worse than iSheep. I clearly said the device was a normal consumer phone and not a demo unit - AND I did a restart to ensure no demo apps were running. If the phone fails to perform well right after a reboot and 10 minutes after than that's a problem. Stop getting so **** hurt that BlackBerry continues to push out sub-par devices going into 2015. If a phone fails to perform for 10 minutes why would I buy it? If blackberry can't get their **** together for when people quickly interact with their product that's another problem. You have multiple users saying its slower than the z10 and get odd stutters. Stop following blackberry how you slam apple enthusiasts for following apple.

Everyone slammed BB back before the phone came out for picking a dual core Snapdragon S4 and then try to turn a blind eye when someone says it lags. Its like your trying to convince yourself your purchase was a smart move. Force blackberry to release better devices or else they'll stay in the rut they are in.
    NtotheK likes this.
    12-25-14 02:51 PM
    it will work for some peoples and won't for others
    12-25-14 03:30 PM
    Man, some of you people are worse than iSheep. I clearly said the device was a normal consumer phone and not a demo unit - AND I did a restart to ensure no demo apps were running. If the phone fails to perform well right after a reboot and 10 minutes after than that's a problem. Stop getting so **** hurt that BlackBerry continues to push out sub-par devices going into 2015. If a phone fails to perform for 10 minutes why would I buy it? If blackberry can't get their **** together for when people quickly interact with their product that's another problem. You have multiple users saying its slower than the z10 and get odd stutters. Stop following blackberry how you slam apple enthusiasts for following apple.

Everyone slammed BB back before the phone came out for picking a dual core Snapdragon S4 and then try to turn a blind eye when someone says it lags. Its like your trying to convince yourself your purchase was a smart move. Force blackberry to release better devices or else they'll stay in the rut they are in.
    You had my support till that tired. Tone it down a couple notches.
    12-25-14 03:30 PM

The only way it could be not a demo phone is if you actually bought it, took it home and played with it. It IS a demo phone if you and anyone else that walks into the store to look at it is shown (demo) the same phone so it could be all screwed up due to many people playing with it.
    BigBadWulf and sk8er_tor like this.
    12-25-14 03:34 PM

Any phone or PC will be slow when used right after a reboot. And even if you wait for things to settle after the reboot, the FIRST time an app is launched, it must load all processes, drivers and runtimes must start depending on the app, etc. Having better hardware may speed things up by a MARGINAL amount. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Seems like there's no pleasing you and you should avoid BlackBerry altogether. OP Thread also complaining about Passport.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-25-14 03:52 PM
    Any phone or PC will be slow when used right after a reboot. And even if you wait for things to settle after the reboot, the FIRST time an app is launched, it must load all processes, drivers and runtimes must start depending on the app, etc. Having better hardware may speed things up by a MARGINAL amount. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Seems like there's no pleasing you and you should avoid BlackBerry altogether. OP Thread also complaining about Passport.
    Based on that and this:

If it's the outdated dual core Snapdragon S4 I'm skipping this phone. No excuse for a dual core device nearing 2015.

Posted via CB10
    I think I'll put this thread to bed. OP, pick a different place to start a fight.
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-25-14 04:10 PM
60 123