Love my new blackberry classic, the only issue I have is to switch between email accounts - work vs. personal by using trackpad.
    12-30-14 11:35 PM
    explain a little more.
    12-30-14 11:40 PM
    ok I'll tell you tomorrow. EASY
    12-31-14 12:00 AM
    Oh, I just hope if I can switch between email accounts by using trackpad instead of touching the screen.
    12-31-14 12:13 AM
    Oh, I just hope if I can switch between email accounts by using trackpad instead of touching the screen.
    yes you can..2 ways of doing it. all using track pad after you wake up the device

1) from home screen>BBhub>the blue bar highlight the date>highlight the "Blackberry Hub>push on pad>there you see all email account and calls==so you can scroll in there

2) from home screen>scroll to highlight the hub>push on "B" that scroll to the bottom>scroll the the complete bottom>scroll left>push=====there you are in where all your account are..to get out===back key

Now just learn something else this fine morning. "T" to go to the top page "B" bottom.

Although when you go on the right to bring up the side window it shows you the letter you can use for shortcuts
    12-31-14 12:15 PM
    yes you can..2 ways of doing it. all using track pad after you wake up the device

1) from home screen>BBhub>the blue bar highlight the date>highlight the "Blackberry Hub>push on pad>there you see all email account and calls==so you can scroll in there
    Yes, this seems to be the best way, but can you re-order the account so the work email is right next to my personal email account? I can change it in BB hub, but the order doesn't match here.
    12-31-14 03:58 PM
    Yes, this seems to be the best way, but can you re-order the account so the work email is right next to my personal email account? I can change it in BB hub, but the order doesn't match here.
    have you tried number 2?
    12-31-14 04:01 PM
    also when you start scrolling it goes pretty fast
    12-31-14 04:04 PM