Every time I go on the browser, my track pad doesn't register to show the hand cursor. The only way I can get it to pop up is I have to swipe the screen up or down and it will pop up. I wish I could just use the track pad from the get go and not have to touch the screen for it to register the cursor and pad. Anyone else experiencing this weird issue?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 07:55 AM
    Every time I go on the browser, my track pad doesn't register to show the hand cursor. The only way I can get it to pop up is I have to swipe the screen up or down and it will pop up. I wish I could just use the track pad from the get go and not have to touch the screen for it to register the cursor and pad. Anyone else experiencing this weird issue?

Posted via CB10
    I'd try a reboot... This is not the case for my Classic... I open the browser and the trackpad is present immediately (upon 1st opening it reveals itself as highlighted scroll, not 'finger' or tradition cursor) when I send the browser to its' destination - say a duckduckgo search - the cursor presents itself as the finger you speak of or basic cursor... I have about a 99% rate of cursor functionality depending upon the sites I frequent... Occasionally, the site in question in mobile format was clearly created to pander to touch screens specifically, which makes sense considering this encompasses the vast majority of mobile devices in use, but for the most part, the trackpad continues to serve its' purpose... Try a reboot. Or better, perform a reset: Press and hold the Volume Up AND Volume Down keys at the same time until it reboots... See if this provides a fix for you...

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 10:30 AM