I must be getting jaded. It's wearing me down.
    It's funny how the tables have turned overnight, the anti trackpad/belt crowd are finding themselves in the "troll" position that trackpad/belt lovers have been put in since the BB10 launch.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    podes2204 and BitPusher2600 like this.
    02-26-14 06:21 AM
    It's funny how the tables have turned overnight, the anti trackpad/belt crowd are finding themselves in the "troll" position that trackpad/belt lovers have been put in since the BB10 launch.

I don't know which side is which and who said what when. I just see some warriors becoming general nuisance of themselves.

ooooooopsssss did I say that?!?!?!

not referring to you BD.....
    02-26-14 06:23 AM
    if i have to go key less iphone is the best, damn thing never slows down. i will be back because of the track pad.
    But you've never had to go keyless. BBRY has been making them forever.
    02-26-14 06:24 AM
    I don't know which side is which and who said what when. I just see some warriors becoming general nuisance of themselves.

ooooooopsssss did I say that?!?!?!

not referring to you BD.....
    Lol, no comment.

02-26-14 06:31 AM
    Lol, no comment.
    You seem to be revelling in the fact BlackBerry is bringing back a feature from BBOS, when in fact they're not. They're simply implementing something that should have been on the Q10 in the first place.

Doesn't make sense for you to take an "I told you so" attitude when Chen is merely fixing one of the multiple fatal errors of his predecessor.
    offyoutoddle likes this.
    02-26-14 06:43 AM
    You seem to be revelling in the fact BlackBerry is bringing back a feature from BBOS, when in fact they're not. They're simply implementing something that should have been on the Q10 in the first place.

Doesn't make sense for you to take an "I told you so" attitude when Chen is merely fixing one of the multiple fatal errors of his predecessor.
    Come now. Let bfd revel in his mystic powers.
    Omnitech likes this.
    02-26-14 06:46 AM

Since when is the belt not a BBOS feature? It's ICONIC BBOS feature, instantly recognisable.

02-26-14 06:55 AM
    Come now. Let bfd revel in his mystic powers.
    You mean the guy who claims with absolute certainly BlackBerry will release a new OS 7 device this summer? Lol
    kbz1960 and tomsobon like this.
    02-26-14 06:56 AM
    You mean the guy who claims with absolute certainly BlackBerry will release a new OS 7 device this summer? Lol
    I also claimed the trackpad/belt will come back, just saying, was I right?

02-26-14 06:58 AM
    Since when is the belt not a BBOS feature? It's ICONIC BBOS feature, instantly recognisable.
    Never said it isn't. But they're not bringing back an OS 7 feature. Rather it's an iconic design feature enterprise users have come to know and love.

A BBOS feature would include the return of compression or true push email.
    02-26-14 07:02 AM
    I didn't say it wasn't. But they're not bringing back an OS 7 feature. Rather it's an iconic design feature enterprise customers have come to know and love.

A BBOS feature would include the return of compression or true push email.
    Dude, they've been adding back BBOS features and shortcuts since the launch, have you missed it?

02-26-14 07:03 AM
    Dude, they've been adding back BBOS features and shortcuts since the launch, have you missed it?
    I'm aware. I guess I'm just differentiating hardware and software. I've frequented the forums regularly since last summer and I don't recall you clamoring for the return of the belt on a future querty device. This seems to be a new thing for you.

In fact, weren't you away for a number of months? Now you come on here claiming some sort of victory.
    02-26-14 07:09 AM
    I'm aware. I guess I'm just differentiating hardware and software. I've frequented the forums regularly since last summer and I don't recall you clamoring for the return of the belt on a future query device. This seems to be a new thing for you.
    There was a "trackpad" thread that is now closed.

02-26-14 07:10 AM
    My experience is the same as yours because I have the same phone. It requires the same (longer) action. Why not respond to my question about controllers that use swipes...because they take the same amount of time....right? It's just as easy to shoot your virtual gun by swiping over and over as it is by pressing a button over and over. Right?
    Other people here are voicing the same opinions of swiping as I have. I and others find it ingenious, fast, and removing electro-mechanical connections, and you and others find it inefficient and tedious compared to buttons. Our interpretations of the experience are different since you want to get into semantics.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 07:42 AM
    There was a "trackpad" thread that is now closed.

Is that the one that got you banned? Lol
    02-26-14 08:06 AM
    Is that the one that got you banned? Lol
    I don't know lol, I don't keep a record.

02-26-14 08:14 AM
    It's simple folks. If you don't want the device with the trackpad toolbelt DON'T get it!! If you do then enjoy. Different strokes for different folks!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 08:25 AM

I hope they don't add hourglassing to BB10, that was certainly a BBOS feature.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and Omnitech like this.
    02-26-14 08:30 AM
    I don't think blackberry will ever do that.

This has actually been planned a while back. Never say never.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 08:49 AM
    I don't know lol, I don't keep a record.

Was it you that kept bothering Chen about bringing back the belt?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 08:54 AM
    Was it you that kept bothering Chen about bringing back the belt?

Posted via CB10
    Don't kid yourself, A LOT of people did.

02-26-14 09:00 AM
    This thread had become a childish argument about stupidity. If you like this phone when it comes out, buy it. If you don't, then don't. It's not rocket science.
    02-26-14 10:08 AM
    This thread had become a childish argument about stupidity. If you like this phone when it comes out, buy it. If you don't, then don't. It's not rocket science.
    And you just took part in in by pointing out the obvious lol, just saying.

02-26-14 10:10 AM
    Ignorance is blinded to obvious.
    And you just took part in in by pointing out the obvious lol, just saying.

02-26-14 10:12 AM
    Ignorance is blinded to obvious.
    It's also bliss

02-26-14 10:16 AM
657 ... 1920212223 ...