Has anyone else noticed that the right side of their tool belt feels a bit weak? I find the return and call end key to be a little bit creepy and wobbly. I don't know if this is truly cause for concern as there are no performance issues. That said, I find myself hesitating to use those buttons for fear of breaking them. Interested if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 06:25 PM
    Sorry but no.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 09:21 PM
    Nope

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 09:31 PM
    Not on mine, if it really concerns you, get a warranty replacement while it's still under warranty.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-02-15 09:34 PM
    Not on mine, if it really concerns you, get a warranty replacement while it's still under warranty.

+1
    04-02-15 10:08 PM
    So far no issues with the toolbelt

Posted via my awesome Classic
    NikoB82 likes this.
    04-03-15 01:45 AM
    The answer is no.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 01:48 AM
    Definitely not as good as on the old 9900. The classic is somehow solid but somehow cheap. My toolbelt is somehow soulless.
    04-03-15 04:17 AM
    Tool belt is fine on my classic - no probs with the phone, it's pretty cool, yeah
    NikoB82 likes this.
    04-03-15 05:03 AM
    i have felt the same issue. The back button seems kind of loose from its base . When i press its two clicks, that ways...
    I realised it later that BB devices are now made in china,so one must compromise on the quality now
    NikoB82 likes this.
    04-03-15 11:13 AM
    i have felt the same issue. The back button seems kind of loose from its base . When i press its two clicks, that ways...
    I realised it later that BB devices are now made in china,so one must compromise on the quality now
    Thanks..at least I'm not imagining it. Again, not sure I think it's a longterm concern since it's a switch key (I think) and there aren't any performance issues. I do find myself. Avoiding the right side of my toolbelt when possible.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 12:48 PM
    04-03-15 02:59 PM
    Starting to feel like all the 'nopes' have a bit of a tone to them, if you will lol. Sheesh, I love BlackBerry just like the rest of us, just checking out if anyone else had the same experience. But then again, I guess simply replying 'nope' is valuable feedback?! Peace and light!

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 03:40 PM
    Starting to feel like all the 'nopes' have a bit of a tone to them, if you will lol. Sheesh, I love BlackBerry just like the rest of us, just checking out if anyone else had the same experience. But then again, I guess simply replying 'nope' is valuable feedback?! Peace and light!

Posted via CB10
    You have to keep in mind that not every device is exactly the same. There are things called "tolerances" in manufacturer processes. You can have a device that is pushing the boundary of the allowable tolerance or yours might be beyond it while those of us saying no have devices that do not have the same issue as yours. So please stop acting like if anyone disagrees with you it's because they have an agenda. People are saying no because their device do not have the same thing as you are describing.

04-03-15 04:37 PM
    Meh, a bit of an agenda from my perspective. And for the record Slagman, you've borderline trolled me on two threads now. Moving forward, I would appreciate it if you scrolled past my name without incident. Thx.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by NikoB82; 04-03-15 at 05:04 PM.
    04-03-15 04:53 PM
    Meh, a bit of an agenda from my perspective. And for the record Slagman, you've borderline trolled me on two threads now. Moving forward, I would appreciate it if you scrolled past my name without incident. Thx.

Posted via CB10
    I can reply and comment anytime and to anyone I wish. Thx.

04-03-15 05:18 PM
    Change the phone, I got mine from shop.blackberry on 03/22 with a code for $375, 2 day shipping $400total.. when I got it, the back/end key felt different from the other side like loose, it started even squeaking (making noise when pressed every way) I didnt feel good, so I called them and the best option they gave me was to return it so I did, but ordered a new one from Amazon, 2day shipping was $411 almost the same as BB, but this phone is perfect with the toolbelt/keyboard except on the spacebar had lightbleed, when you tilt it you can see why, the actual key is not completly black/painted so the white part reflects the light more.. painted it with black marker liquid and a paper.. it is perfect now

Bottom line, all the keys should feel the same, if not, it is not right
    I changed because my feeling was it will not last and was driving me crazy
    04-03-15 07:03 PM
    No

rss Classic
    04-03-15 07:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    Perhaps you're reading into something that simply isn't there. I think they are just confirming that theirs isn't that way. That would lead me to believe that maybe yours wasn't made right or has a defect.
    04-03-15 08:04 PM
    Perhaps you're reading into something that simply isn't there. I think they are just confirming that theirs isn't that way. That would lead me to believe that maybe yours wasn't made right or has a defect.
    No, obviously all of them are like that, we're all just lying.

04-03-15 08:08 PM
    Good points, perhaps I misread. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-03-15 08:19 PM
    Change the phone, I got mine from shop.blackberry on 03/22 with a code for $375, 2 day shipping $400total.. when I got it, the back/end key felt different from the other side like loose, it started even squeaking (making noise when pressed every way) I didnt feel good, so I called them and the best option they gave me was to return it so I did, but ordered a new one from Amazon, 2day shipping was $411 almost the same as BB, but this phone is perfect with the toolbelt/keyboard except on the spacebar had lightbleed, when you tilt it you can see why, the actual key is not completly black/painted so the white part reflects the light more.. painted it with black marker liquid and a paper.. it is perfect now

Bottom line, all the keys should feel the same, if not, it is not right
    I changed because my feeling was it will not last and was driving me crazy
    Gman..i think you get what I'm going through lol. Thanks for the insight, I'll give ATT a call, that's who would issue my return I believe. Thx.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-03-15 08:21 PM
    Well mine is just 3 days old from the box and don't find an issue. Don't know if its something from production line not "sit" correctly on yours. A walk down the store you got it to check another if it has the same is wise at this point although I doubt the toolbelt will pop out!!
    Demetris

Posted via CB10
    Fortino Noveron likes this.
    04-04-15 07:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    Have had my Classic since January 2015. Have not experienced any issues with the keyboard, which includes the toolbelt.

Posted via Classic
    04-04-15 09:01 AM
    Nope
    04-04-15 02:39 PM
38 12