Classic. In fact, am gonna get a spare soon I think.
    09-25-17 12:11 PM
    Just did!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-17 02:49 PM
    I've a cracked screen on my current Classic and I've been thinking about a Passport. The battery on my Classic isn't holding the charge like when it was new so I'm thinking its time to get a new phone. I don't want an Android nor do I want many apps. I am sure the two to three apps I am running on my Classic will work freshly installed on a Passport, so I thought I'd throw this question out there and figure out what I should be doing.

The classic is a little sluggish I'll accept that but the Passport has a faster CPU and a really strong battery. So I'd love to hear opinions..

Thanks in advance
    Passport! I have the KeyOne and don't like it. Every day i think of bringing back my PP.
    09-25-17 06:26 PM
    I bought a Classic to play around with it and ended up making it my daily driver. My DTEK 60 is now my backup.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-17 07:59 PM
    Friend of mine got 5 new classics (i asked why 5) he said they'll be rare as F*** in years to come lol.
    09-26-17 06:05 AM
    Classic all the way. The tool belt is it. Passport is overrated. Keyone is better for long term, though.
    09-26-17 06:09 AM
    It has faster CPU but battery is not better than BlackBerry Classic's battery. More stronger CPU more battery drain. I have it Passport silver edition a new one and trust me you will wish back again your SMALLER Classic. It's just oversize phone but brilliant display and fast phone,but...

Posted via CB10
    09-26-17 06:40 AM
    I have 3 BlackBerry Classic new in box i pay 307$ For all of them

Posted via CB10
    09-26-17 06:44 AM
    It has faster CPU but battery is not better than BlackBerry Classic's battery. More stronger CPU more battery drain. I have it Passport silver edition a new one and trust me you will wish back again your SMALLER Classic. It's just oversize phone but brilliant display and fast phone,but...

Posted via CB10
    Passport has much better battery life in standby but in actual use (especially with that screen) the Classic might actually outlast it.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-17 07:52 AM
    Funny story. I was looking for a iphone case or case in one of my cabinets, and I happen to stumble across a brand new Classic sitting back there in sealed in the box lol.

I pulled out the Classic, set it up, and am now typing this on it!

I miss BB10 sooo much guys! The simplicity, the size of the Classic and keyboard are amazing!

As of this morning, I'm gonna pull the Sim out of the iphone 7 Plus and put it into the Classic and rock the Classic/iPad combo for a little while. I'm thinking this may be a match made in heaven!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-17 09:24 AM
    To add.....

I only use my main phone to call, text and email. I don't do any kind of social media or gaming on my phones. However I do use a few apps to run my biz, this is where the iPad will come in.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-17 09:29 AM
    Funny story. I was looking for a iphone case or case in one of my cabinets, and I happen to stumble across a brand new Classic sitting back there in sealed in the box lol.

I pulled out the Classic, set it up, and am now typing this on it!

I miss BB10 sooo much guys! The simplicity, the size of the Classic and keyboard are amazing!

As of this morning, I'm gonna pull the Sim out of the iphone 7 Plus and put it into the Classic and rock the Classic/iPad combo for a little while. I'm thinking this may be a match made in heaven!!!

Posted via CB10
    Ideal, indeed.
    My combo is Classic/Aurora.
    09-26-17 11:13 AM
    i used same combo and used icloud caldav carddav sync. made the combo much easier to use for me. look up caldav set up on BB10 and you will get all the info you need.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    09-29-17 05:32 PM
    To put new good money into old tech seems silly to me.

The tiny ecosystem continues to crash around BB10, and the browser is becoming a struggle. Updates are nonexistent, while world standards continue to change.

This may be an opportunity to cut the cord - which will become inevitable at some point anyway.

The KEYᵒⁿᵉ has the best BlackBerry keyboard ever made. Apart from that, the world is your oyster.
    Not even close..the classic blows the KeyOne keyboard out of the water..the KeyOne is a overpriced mess and one of the worst keyboards ever second to the Priv

Posted via CB10
    09-30-17 09:43 PM
    Not even close..the classic blows the KeyOne keyboard out of the water..the KeyOne is a overpriced mess and one of the worst keyboards ever second to the Priv

Posted via CB10
    Well, I have both and have to disagree.
    09-30-17 09:57 PM
    I've used both and the classic keyboard is the best PKB ever made but everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Posted via CB10
    10-01-17 02:41 PM
41 12