Hi folks,

The TimmyMe app worked perfectly on my Q10. I recently upgraded to a Classic with 10.3.2.2474. I was able to pay using the TimmyMe app once. I am unable to successfully login to show my gift cards. The screen seems to get stuck and endless cycles on that page.

I have a few screenshot to show the issue.

Thanks in advance!
    10-03-15 01:40 PM
    Good God , don't get me started on Tims, I don't think its the app. I can't even log on to it on my laptop. Says wrong username or password , but yet its been saved and when I open to log in, all my info is there. I click the " I'm not a robot" it wont log in!!
    And talking to customer service is like talking to someone who doesn't understand the language.
    wormycoolness likes this.
    10-03-15 03:06 PM
    Good God , don't get me started on Tims, I don't think its the app. I can't even log on to it on my laptop. Says wrong username or password , but yet its been saved and when I open to log in, all my info is there. I click the " I'm not a robot" it wont log in!!
    And talking to customer service is like talking to someone who doesn't understand the language.
    Thanks for responding! I had the same problem, but was successful resetting my password. I am able to log in using a web browser. Still no luck with the app.
    10-03-15 05:20 PM
    Try deleting app, reboot, re-install app

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2639
    10-03-15 05:25 PM
    They are just entering the Indiana market. I downloaded the app but just use cash when I go there.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 06:38 PM
    Try deleting app, reboot, re-install app

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2639
    Thanks for the suggestion but I've tried that, tried with 4G mode only, and LTE mode only, and WIFI, all give the above result in my first post.
    potatoguy likes this.
    10-03-15 07:00 PM
    Hi folks,

The TimmyMe app worked perfectly on my Q10. I recently upgraded to a Classic with 10.3.2.2474. I was able to pay using the TimmyMe app once. I am unable to successfully login to show my gift cards. The screen seems to get stuck and endless cycles on that page.

I have a few screenshot to show the issue.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2pyyqed.png

http://i60.tinypic.com/ml01mo.png

Thanks in advance!
    ya mine now doesn't recognize my tim card, which I have set up to reload automatically .
    cant remember when the last time we have had an update to the app.
    10-05-15 07:19 PM
    I keep trying to see if the behaviour has changed.. I assume we just need to wait for Tim Hortons to update this release with a fix.

What should I answer to this question?
    10-11-15 09:25 PM
    confirmed I'm having the same issue as well. I've used this app for coffee every single day for the past two years weird how it's just not working all of the sudden
    10-26-15 02:38 PM
    Just another update, I pulled out my Q10 (I moved to a BB Classic) to see if the app is working, it shows the same behaviour.
    11-08-15 11:53 AM
    I am also have a similar issue. No amount of log in attempts have been able to bring up my card or balance etc.

Blackberry App world is full of the same type of issue and complaints.

Tired emailing Tim Hortons customer service and nothing yet a week later

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 09:28 PM