08-23-19 12:20 AM
53 123
tools
    Hi all,

I am having this same issue. I tried TrumptTigers recommendation, along with removing accounts from all phones and logging out of all browsers before trying again, and still no luck. I had a Blackberry KeyOne and am reverting to my old Blackberry Classic Q20 from Verizon. The contacts worked fine on the KeyOne for the past year, and very sad to be having an issue now with the Q20. Hoping someone might have a solution?

Warmly,

-Justin

You may need to remove and re-add the account, but this will correct your problem:

1. Go to Accounts.

2. Select Add Account.

3. Select Advanced at the bottom of the screen.

4. Tap CardDav.

5. Enter whatever you like for a description, and your Gmail e-mail address for username and e-mail address. Enter your Gmail password for the password.

6. For the Server Address, enter the following:

https://www.googleapis.com/.well-known/carddav

The suspicion is Google deprecated a URL, but in any case this method is confirmed to work, for contacts. Are you also having calendar trouble?
    08-14-19 11:53 AM
    Hi all,

I am having this same issue. I tried TrumptTigers recommendation, along with removing accounts from all phones and logging out of all browsers before trying again, and still no luck. I had a Blackberry KeyOne and am reverting to my old Blackberry Classic Q20 from Verizon. The contacts worked fine on the KeyOne for the past year, and very sad to be having an issue now with the Q20. Hoping someone might have a solution?

Warmly,

-Justin
    Hey, the server address has changed since the post you quoted, try this one;

https://www.googleapis.com/carddav/v...lists/default/

You'll need to put you email address where "myname@gmal.com" is. You may have to click on the URL or hover your mouse over to see the full address as CrackBerry sometimes shortens links.

Posted via CB10
    bagnet2010 likes this.
    08-14-19 09:17 PM
    Hey, the server address has changed since the post you quoted, try this one;

https://www.googleapis.com/carddav/v...lists/default/

You'll need to put you email address where "myname@gmal.com" is. You may have to click on the URL or hover your mouse over to see the full address as CrackBerry sometimes shortens links.

Posted via CB10
    Yes it works... just tried a few days ago

Remember to generate the password from Google account page separately

Posted via CB10
    08-23-19 12:20 AM
53 123