Yes this doesn't work in my case. Have error (an unexpected problem of occurred some features may not be working correctly)
    Are you sure you are following ALL these directions carefully?

First, remove the existing contacts account (if it's still there), then go to your Google account and ensure 2FA is disabled and also make sure the so called "allow less secure apps" is enabled.

If you wish to leave 2FA enabled, you can also create an app password and use the created password for step # 6.

Now follow these instructions carefully:

1. Go to Accounts.

2. Select Add Account.

3. Select Advanced at the bottom of the screen.

4. Tap CardDav.

5. Enter whatever you like for a description,
    your Gmail address for username,
    and Gmail address for the email address.

6.Enter your Gmail password for the password.

7. For the Server Address, enter the following:

https://www.googleapis.com/.well-known/carddav

You might also need to sign out of Google from the browser to make this work.

Make sure you copy and paste the server address to ensure there is no spelling mistakes.
    03-21-19 08:45 AM
    Yes this doesn't work in my case. Have error (an unexpected problem of occurred some features may not be working correctly)
    Camran, have you disabled 2FA on our account and made certain less-secure apps are enabled? Also, are you absolutely certain all the information Ben mentions is correct? We had an issue the other day wherein someone had been neglecting to enter their full e-mail address as their username, which was blocking the connection....
    03-21-19 03:27 PM
    Turned on "allow less secure app" in security setting and every thing is fine now. Contacts are now synced finally.

Thanks for your kind help Bro.
    03-22-19 06:30 AM
    Thanks TrumpetTiger. The server address was what I was looking for.
    04-08-19 03:31 PM
    You may need to remove and re-add the account, but this will correct your problem:

1. Go to Accounts.

2. Select Add Account.

4. Tap CardDav.

5. Enter whatever you like for a description, and your Gmail e-mail address for username and e-mail address. Enter your Gmail password for the password.

6. For the Server Address, enter the following:

The suspicion is Google deprecated a URL, but in any case this method is confirmed to work, for contacts. Are you also having calendar trouble?
    Thanks a million, i removed my account after i saw many of my contacts i had saved on my galaxy S7 and moto X4 weren't on my bb classic, so the first thing was to remove the contacts and re-add the email account in hopes that i would re-sync everything, but obviously from this thread you can see that wasn't the results.
    Now with this method, tried adding back all my contacts and slowly its coming back. thanks guys.

On this topic i have another question which you guys might know, i have around 950 contacts in my phone internal memory, and on my gmail account 1150 ,so lots or rather most are a repeat but a few select ones like 50-100 of them which are in my internal memory which are not on my gmail account, whats the best way to have all my contacts from my device added to my gmail account and then go to merge all duplicates or erase all duplicates? Hence getting rid of all my doubles? any app or method which would work for me?
    04-14-19 01:48 AM
    And now i have doubles of all my contacts, really weird.
    04-14-19 02:24 AM
    You may need to remove and re-add the account, but this will correct your problem:

1. Go to Accounts.

2. Select Add Account.

4. Tap CardDav.

5. Enter whatever you like for a description, and your Gmail e-mail address for username and e-mail address. Enter your Gmail password for the password.

6. For the Server Address, enter the following:

The suspicion is Google deprecated a URL, but in any case this method is confirmed to work, for contacts. Are you also having calendar trouble?
    It works for me, thank you very much
    04-16-19 11:26 AM
    Are you sure you are following ALL these directions carefully?

First, remove the existing contacts account (if it's still there), then go to your Google account and ensure 2FA is disabled and also make sure the so called "allow less secure apps" is enabled.

If you wish to leave 2FA enabled, you can also create an app password and use the created password for step # 6.

Now follow these instructions carefully:

1. Go to Accounts.

2. Select Add Account.

4. Tap CardDav.

5. Enter whatever you like for a description,
    your Gmail address for username,
    and Gmail address for the email address.

6.Enter your Gmail password for the password.

7. For the Server Address, enter the following:

You might also need to sign out of Google from the browser to make this work.

Make sure you copy and paste the server address to ensure there is no spelling mistakes.
    This method stopped working a few days ago. contacts not syncing anymore. pls any other solutions would be highly appreciated.
    bagnet2010 likes this.
    05-15-19 11:46 AM
    This method stopped working a few days ago. contacts not syncing anymore. pls any other solutions would be highly appreciated.
    Follow all the previous instructions except replace the server address with:

https://www.googleapis.com/carddav/v...lists/default/

Be sure to edit the server address so the prefix of "[email protected]" is replaced with your own prefix.

Posted via CB10
    vrodic likes this.
    05-15-19 12:04 PM
    Thank you Ben xfg, this did it for me, the agony is over :-)
    05-16-19 07:37 AM
    bro i have still this problem i tried this method did not work for me please help me
    06-07-19 04:38 AM
    bro i have still this problem i tried this method did not work for me please help me
    Did you try with the new server address? See post # 35 of this thread.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-19 05:16 AM
    yes i tried but still its giving me message " An unexpected problem occurred. Some features may not be working correctly" please solve it i am facing a lot of problem because of contacts
    06-07-19 05:25 AM
    yes i tried but still its giving me message " An unexpected problem occurred. Some features may not be working correctly" please solve it i am facing a lot of problem because of contacts
    Was it working before?

Posted via CB10
    06-07-19 06:31 AM
    no it was not working before
    06-07-19 07:19 AM
    Make sure that u have signed off ur google account in ur blackberry browser.
    06-07-19 08:38 AM
    it is not signed in my google account at blackberry browser but at my laptop i signed off from laptop then tried but not working for me
    06-08-19 02:26 PM
    it is not signed in my google account at blackberry browser but at my laptop i signed off from laptop then tried but not working for me
    Do you have "allow less secure apps" turned on or off on your Google account? It needs to be turned ON.

Do you have two step verification turned on or off in your Google account?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ben xfg; 06-08-19 at 06:35 PM.
    bagnet2010 likes this.
    06-08-19 05:15 PM
    allow less secure apps turned on two step verification turned off my blackberry software version is 10.3.31463
    06-08-19 09:36 PM
    allow less secure apps turned on two step verification turned off my blackberry software version is 10.3.31463
    Are you editing the server address?
    In the server address is "[email protected]", you need to replace this with your own Gmail address. There can be no mistakes otherwise you will get that error.

Posted via CB10
    bagnet2010 likes this.
    06-09-19 05:02 AM
    Functional server:

Address book synchronisation with CardDAV
    Folder URL: [url]https://www.googleapis.com/carddav/v1/principals/your_google_username/lists/default/
    (e.g. [url]https://www.googleapis.com/carddav/v1/principals/[email protected]/lists/default/ )
    User name: Your Gmail adress
    Password: Your Gmail password
    Last edited by neljen87; 06-18-19 at 01:42 AM.
    06-13-19 02:35 AM
    Done all of above, no deal.
    08-02-19 01:28 PM
    Done all of above, no deal.
    Then I suggest you didn't do it correctly.
    08-02-19 01:32 PM
    OK, very last version seems to have worked. Thanks! Sorry, didn't see end of post. Thanks for the work. And, thanks for helping us keep these phones chugging. Despite idiots like me not paying attention.
    Last edited by scrannel; 08-02-19 at 02:17 PM.
    08-02-19 01:54 PM
    As an alternative, I switched back to Outlook and don't seem to be having any issues.

The only hassle I had was that going from gmail to outlook were multiples of the same contacts. I had to go thru the address book and delete them, but took the time to freshen up my contact lists.

 Classic SQC100-2 | 10.3.2.2813
    08-09-19 04:23 PM
66 123