Perhaps already answered in a thread elsewhere... does anyone still get issues when sending group SMS to other people/OSes?

I am on T-mobile and I am looking to get a Classic. Is SMS/MMS better now than on older BB10 OSes? I just want to make sure all my messages when doing group text go out as a group and come back to me within the same conversation. Hopefully someone with a Classic that is on t-mobile can comment on this situation.
    10-04-16 10:46 PM
    There is nothing unique about how the Classic handels SMS/MMS compared to any other BB10 phone, so you would be better off asking this question in the BkackBerry 10 OS Forum here:
    BlackBerry 10 OS - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    10-04-16 11:16 PM
    Their is nothing unique about how the Classic handels SMS/MMS compared to any other BB10 phone, so you would be better off asking this question in the BkackBerry 10 OS Forum here:
    BlackBerry 10 OS - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Weird... because I've heard of some other BB10 phones like the z30 could do it and some Q10 had issues with it even on the same OS build... and if I understand correctly some BB10 updates, when released, are specific to certain BB10 devices, thus, affecting each BB differently? I could be totally wrong in this sense though haha I will try the other forum... I guess
    10-04-16 11:23 PM
    While there are differences in the hardware between the Z30 and Q10, I can't see how SMS/MMS could function differently on one compared to the other. If they are runnng the same version OS they should behave the same.
    10-04-16 11:33 PM
    I have a classic and have no issues with group messaging on TMO.
    10-09-16 12:53 PM
    I have a Classic on MTS (Manitoba, Canada, eh) and have had zero problems with multiple recipients on texts.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 05:16 PM
    I don't have use group text messages often but, I do believe, that they can absolutely behave differently depending on the carrier. Since everyone uses different devices and carriers anyway, the best way to guarantee that everything behaves how you would expect it to would be to use a messaging app rather than group SMS. The obvious recommendation would be BBM.

In my opinion, for business purposes, the best way for group messages is always email. Otherwise, if you are casual enough to be sending text messages, you would be casual enough to use a messaging app like BBM or Whatsapp.
    10-09-16 05:29 PM