Do you guys think it's worth it? Cuz I am a happy owner of Z30, but if I use the Classic, I would have to go to my carrier and get my sim card replaced to a nano card..and once it's a nano I can't easily swap back to a Z30 anymore...

So those of you who jumped, is it worth it?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 09:45 PM
    I love my Z30

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    12-25-14 09:46 PM
    No question. I find bb touch phones to be the most worthless units out there. No phys keyboard then Apple or android.
    12-25-14 09:49 PM
    Do you guys think it's worth it? Cuz I am a happy owner of Z30, but if I use the Classic, I would have to go to my carrier and get my sim card replaced to a nano card..and once it's a nano I can't easily swap back to a Z30 anymore...

Posted via CB10
    You can make or purchase an adapter to make your new Nano SIM into the micro-SIM.

I like the classic for the keyboard, if you are happy now you can get a classic later once it is discounted..

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 09:59 PM
    I made the switch. Even though I loved the Z30, I like the Classic even more. The LCD screen is much brighter, the keyboard rocks and the overall form factor seems just right for me. You would have to try one to make your decision if you can.
    12-25-14 10:05 PM
    I made the switch. Even though I loved the Z30, I like the Classic even more. The LCD screen is much brighter, the keyboard rocks and the overall form factor seems just right for me. You would have to try one to make your decision if you can.
    Thanks, I used to carry a 9900 until it bricked..but I still miss the qwerty very much. I will make the jump then, thanks for the confidence boost!

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 10:22 PM
    You can make or purchase an adapter to make your new Nano SIM into the micro-SIM.

I like the classic for the keyboard, if you are happy now you can get a classic later once it is discounted..

Posted via CB10
    this^^^^^^
    12-25-14 11:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    keep your z30 for a couple years and wait of classic 2
    Alain_A likes this.
    12-26-14 04:40 PM
    I love my Z30. I also love my Classic. My Classic is the go-to phone for productivity while my Z30 is my play phone. That's the phone that I load leaks and try tweaks out with. Basically my iPhone of the BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    johnnydoesai likes this.
    12-26-14 09:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    I highly recommend not using an adapter. I used one to switch between a Q10 and an iPhone. The adapter ruined my SIM card reader and made my Q10 useless other than a wifi machine.

Posted via CB10
    Alain_A likes this.
    12-26-14 10:41 PM
    Got my Classic, but I'm hanging onto my Z30 also. It's the best all touch BlackBerry device. Classic will be my daily driver though for sure.

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk
    12-26-14 10:44 PM
    Got my Classic, but I'm hanging onto my Z30 also. It's the best all touch BlackBerry device. Classic will be my daily driver though for sure.

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

same as me
    12-26-14 10:45 PM
    I highly recommend not using an adapter. I used one to switch between a Q10 and an iPhone. The adapter ruined my SIM card reader and made my Q10 useless other than a wifi machine.

Posted via CB10
    I couldn't disagree more. I'm a mobile phone addict and through the last 4 years I've had nearly 30 phones and the ability to swap SIMs is absolutely essential. In regards to proper adapter use, I have two suggestions:

1. Do not skimp - buy a high quality adapter. I originally found a link to microSIM-shop.com on the CrackBerry forums several years back and have been completely satisfied.
    2. Try to avoid using it in a slide-in sim slot. These are typically used on phones with removable backs - they REALLY compress the SIM to the point where you're scratching the metal when you slide it in or out. In fact, to cornhuskur's point, the Q10 uses this, thus I wouldn't recommend using an adapter on that model. Many phones today use SIM trays that pop out from the side of the device - I've never had an issue with these.

The Z30 is a spring loaded SIM slot I believe. Those aren't too common, but I think you should be fine. The thing to look out for is how tight the SIM is compressed in there. For spring loads to work, I have to imagine there's got to be some wiggle room. Of course, I make no guarantees, so use your own judgment

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 11:44 PM
    I love my Z30. I also love my Classic. My Classic is the go-to phone for productivity while my Z30 is my play phone. That's the phone that I load leaks and try tweaks out with. Basically my iPhone of the BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    Yep. I will turn the Z30 into a lean mean leak machine

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 06:35 AM
    Yep. I will turn the Z30 into a lean mean leak machine

Posted via CB10
    Thats what I use my Q10 for right now too, its awesome being able to load up leaks and test your apps, etc with a spare phone

That being said, enjoy your classic

Posted via my BlackBerry Classic
    12-27-14 07:25 AM
    Don't regret the change... Classic rocks & my carrier gave and registered my nano card for free seeing as I have been with them for 15 years!
    12-27-14 07:26 AM