Lol okok what I'm really talking about is on my classic I have thought about a glass screen protector but I always take the off and same with cases I hate them I just don't want to drop this thing since I don't have insurance. Any suggestions on if I should put a case or sleeve Idk why the leather sleeve has never appealed to me but he thought I'd ask.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 09:31 PM
    I picked up the Body Glove Satin case from an AT&T store. At $20 it's probably overpriced for what it is, but most phone cases are. Anyways, it'll do just fine and think it's worth checking out in store to see if you like it on the device.

I also bought the Amzer "Pudding" TPU case from crackberry, and that thing is junk...but it was $4.95, so I guess I sort of got what I expected with that.
    02-24-15 09:37 PM
    I am not sure what exactly you are asking for. The amount of tempered glass protectors available for the Classic is pretty low at the moment. The available ones aren't really great either, there is a topic around here with pictures. The Nilkin one is prone to airbubbles on the top right.
    Traditional screen protectors have a better selection available, I used the OEM ones and they were decent enough.

As for a case it depends on your own taste, personally I am just using the OEM leather pocket. It offers good protection while the device is inside, however it is unprotected outsides. Plus you always need two hands to get that phone out.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 04:04 AM
    There's tons of tempered glasses available for the Classic. I doubt very seriously you will find a tempered glass that will conform to the screen solidly because it's not completely flat. Mine bubbles at the top corners but it's out of the way so I don't care. I got mine off of Amazon. I also have a few cases, couple from Seidio and Tudia so far. I don't like the cases that have the space across the back of the phone where the camera is and these only have the slots open just for the camera area.
    02-25-15 10:11 AM
    I got screen protector from ghost armor and fits very well have tried a couple of cases and haven't found one I like so far ,
    02-25-15 10:19 AM
    Wow 213 views and only 4 reply's wonder what everyone else was thinking.....
    02-25-15 01:32 PM
    I ordered a fitBAG which is a custom made alcantara bag with a microfiber lining. Will install magnet for autoshutoff. $32 delivered from Munich.
    02-25-15 04:16 PM
    I bought the pouch and the holster. After a few days I gravitated towards the holster. Nice snug fit, almost same size as the pouch and offers added top protection from folder over tab. In hand the difference is minimal too. Of course, you also get the sturdy belt click incorporated, try it.
    02-26-15 04:53 PM
    I ordered a cheap neoprene sleeve from Amazon that's for the iPhone 6.

I'll let you know how it fits.

The iPhone 4 neoprene sleeves are too narrow.

I wish Shocksock would make a sleeve for the Classic.
    03-01-15 10:37 PM
    I think a matte screen protector + the BlackBerry original pouch combo is the best choice

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 11:50 PM
    I had a glass screen protector on my Q10 and was satisfied enough (especially when DBF accidentally dropped my Q onto asphalt and the glass screen protector saved my screen from being cracked), so I ordered one for my Classic on Amazon. I, too, was previously undecided about a case but went ahead and ordered the OEM leather pocket and will probably order the swivel holster as well.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 01:55 AM