Greetings everyone!

I'm currently on a Samsung Note II and looking out for a more compact device and after some extensive digging through a lot of reviews thinking about buying a classic as my "outdoor" phone.
    I really don't use a lot of apps and my phone usage mainly covers texting, some browsing and listening to music. The point that actually hinders me from buying it right now is, that I have two important apps on my Note, which I definitely need but which are not natively available for Blackberry.

Those apps are the "Sparkassen"-app, a german banking app, and the "DB Navigator", the navigator for the german railroad system.

My question now is: Is there anyone who can confirm if those two apps are somehow available as none-native versions and if, work in a sufficient manner on the Blackberry Classic?

Thank you very much in advance.
    09-15-15 12:53 PM
    Thinking about buying a classic-img_20150915_201851.png
    This one is available can't find the other. Maybe I wrote it wrong. Even if it is not you can still use the android version (Sideload it). You can do it with the Classic. Even I am running few banking apps(android versions).

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 01:21 PM
    Thank you for the fast answer.

The other one is called S-Banking in the Blackberry Appworld, but it's not available for the Classic, and the DB Navigator you found doesn't really seem to work according to the reviews and is an absolutely outdated version.
    To better define my question, I would like to know if the sideloaded versions run sufficiently and if anyone who has installed them can confirm that they do.
    09-15-15 01:32 PM
    They will run pretty much fine. I am giving you an example for my App for the Belgium metro and buses- the app works perfectly.
    Thinking about buying a classic-img_20150916_172356.png
    You can basically sideload any app. I just don't use viber-the classic has smaller screen and you can't increase the font size of the andoid apps.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 10:25 AM
    The only thing is if it requires google play services. If not then it should load fine. I'm using the Discover Mobile app on my Classic and it been working for me so far.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-16-15 11:14 AM
    Thank you for the answers.

I will most probably pick one up next week and try it by myself. Hope it will be the phone I'm looking for.
    09-17-15 08:29 AM