Hey all: I have been a Classic user for about 6 months now and I came from a 9900 (Used for 3 years). I have noticed since my switch to the Classic the time it takes to create a capital letter must have increased as almost every time I try to make a capital letter (By holding the letter key down) I seem to not hold it long enough. I never had this issue on the Bold 9900. I am assuming the time span has been increased.

Has anyone else noticed the increase in time to create a capital letter and does anyone know how to decrease this time?

Thanks,

G.
    09-23-15 10:40 AM
    I just did a side-by-side comparison with my 9900 and Classic RE: time it takes to turn a letter into capital via long key press of said letter... Both happened at the same time... May it's an OS issue? I haven't even found this to be an issue for me though... This Classic is on OS ClassicSQC100-4/10.3.2.876 ...

Maybe a reboot will clear it up a bit? Try pressing and holding the volume up and volume down keys at the same time until the device power cycles itself... See if that remedies the lag that seems to concern you...

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 11:00 AM
    Thanks so much for your prompt reply. I regularly reboot my phone by the volume key method or the top button (10 second hold) function and I just updated the OS last week, so I think on those fronts, I am good.

I am not even sure if it's me or the phone, it just seemed to feel different.

Thanks, and has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?
    09-23-15 11:07 AM
    Hi,

i find the delay to change to capital letters way to long on the Priv. The keyboard allows to type extremely fast and then you have to wait for the capital letter to show up... There should be a possibility to change that delay.

Thanks
    Paul
    05-18-16 02:18 AM
    Hi,

i find the delay to change to capital letters way to long on the Priv. The keyboard allows to type extremely fast and then you have to wait for the capital letter to show up... There should be a possibility to change that delay.

Thanks
    Paul
    Way to long? Where is this place called long and why do you need to go there?

Lol, j/k man :-P

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    05-18-16 06:51 AM
    Way to long? Where is this place called long and why do you need to go there?
    Hi,
    i don't know. Should i try to find it out for you?

I need a solution for the extremely long delay on the Blackberry to change to capital letters. Can someone help me?

Thank you
    05-21-16 03:19 AM