Great suggestion. Let's by things that we don't like, so manufacturers can stay in business.
    Vintage123 likes this.
    12-23-14 11:48 AM
    There is little if any reason to change a winning team.

9900 works perfect in every way for me.
    A winning team? Which team are we talking about here? Certainly not BlackBerry. It's because of people who had that same attitude running the company that put itself in such a dire situation. BlackBerry created the classic as a compromise for its customers like you. So you can either take it, and continue supporting the company so it can continue making phones for you, or you can not and then after your Bold dies switch to an iphone where you will receive the worst reality check of your life.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 11:54 AM
    Great suggestion. Let's by things that we don't like, so manufacturers can stay in business.
    I don't think you get it. If BlackBerry stops making devices, who will be the real loser? Them? Who cares? You going to feel satisfied that you stuck to your guns and didn't bow down to"the man"

That pride will last a week, and then fade away completely when your bold dies and you are shopping for your next phone and can choose only between all touch iphones or all touch androids or all touch windows phones.

This silly "blackberry needs to make the phone perfect for me " attitude some of you bbosers have is so silly. The classic is pretty much as close as its gonna get at this point. Gestures won't go away and neither will touch screens.

Enjoy your next iphone

Posted via CB10
    Vintage123 and mkelley65 like this.
    12-23-14 12:17 PM
    There is little if any reason to change a winning team.

9900 works perfect in every way for me.

So after reading soo much negative stuff about the Classic, I might just remain a legacy user, keeping my $$$ in my pocket instead of giving it to Blackberry.
    For every negative comment about the Classic there's at least ten positive comments. The negative stuff just seems to dominate the threads because it's always the disgruntled few that suppress the satisfied majority. Always. It's really sad that a BlackBerry loyalist wouldn't bother to try the phone out for themselves first, instead relying on another's opinion. Pretty weak stuff there.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 12:39 PM
29 12