I bought the BB Classic to replace my 9700 and it's great... all except the calendar. I truly miss seeing the next 3 events on my screen that will be coming up. I have been looking at calendar apps, specifically BB ones and I tried one but it doesn't sync with my Outlook. Any suggestions on a calendar app that is compatible with BB and Outlook?
    06-23-15 05:47 AM
    Go to your Hub - Pull down from the top a bit, it'll display your upcoming events
    06-23-15 07:19 AM
    Hi... thank you for your reply. I am aware of what you suggested but that's not what I'm looking to do. With my old BB I was so used to the next 3 events just automatically showing on my screen that I am missing that with my new BB. So I am looking for a calendar app that will do that but also be able to sync with my Outlook calendar and I'm having a tough time finding that.
    Appreciate your suggestion... thank you...
    06-23-15 07:48 AM
    Hi... thank you for your reply. I am aware of what you suggested but that's not what I'm looking to do. With my old BB I was so used to the next 3 events just automatically showing on my screen that I am missing that with my new BB. So I am looking for a calendar app that will do that but also be able to sync with my Outlook calendar and I'm having a tough time finding that.
    Appreciate your suggestion... thank you...
    Your events will display in the Active Frame along with your lock screen

Posted via the REDPORT (custom BBM pin:REDPORT)

Edit: just tested and see what you mean now, kind of weird you can't see more than your next appointment
    06-23-15 08:04 AM
    Exactly... and according to one forum there are a lot of BB users that are missing that set-up especially if they have several business meetings in a day. Do you know if there is a kind of comment/suggestion site for BB to submit comments regarding this?
    06-23-15 08:31 AM
    I bought the BB Classic to replace my 9700 and it's great... all except the calendar. I truly miss seeing the next 3 events on my screen that will be coming up. I have been looking at calendar apps, specifically BB ones and I tried one but it doesn't sync with my Outlook. Any suggestions on a calendar app that is compatible with BB and Outlook?
    Did you try pulling down in the hub to show all incoming events/meetings?

Posted via CB10 on my RedBerryan PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2204 w .841 radio
    06-23-15 08:33 AM
    I am aware of what you suggested but that's not what I'm looking to do. With my old BB I was so used to the next 3 events just automatically showing on my screen that I am missing that with my new BB. So I am looking for a calendar app that will do that but also be able to sync with my Outlook calendar and I'm having a tough time finding that.
    According to one forum there are a lot of BB users that are missing that set-up especially if they have several business meetings in a day.
    Appreciate your suggestion. Thank you.
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    06-23-15 08:53 AM
    Exactly... and according to one forum there are a lot of BB users that are missing that set-up especially if they have several business meetings in a day. Do you know if there is a kind of comment/suggestion site for BB to submit comments regarding this?
    It would be at the BlackBerry Beta Zone forums. Google "BlackBerry Beta Zone" and you'll find it
    06-23-15 08:56 AM
    Thank you... appreciate it!
    06-23-15 09:09 AM
    The next OS 10.3.2 update includes some calendar improvements...

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 01:20 PM
    The next OS 10.3.2 update includes some calendar improvements...

Posted via CB10
    PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2204

No such feature as OP is requesting

Posted via the REDPORT (custom BBM pin:REDPORT)
    06-23-15 07:59 PM
    I too was in that predicament so I chose "week view" app. It's the same as two weeks per page paper calendar daytimers. You can just flick to the different weeks as needed.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-15 10:09 AM