With the global font size set to a comfortable (for me) out-of-the-box 8, the text message font is absolutely tiny when composing a new message. Is there any way of making it bigger?

It does go to a decent size if I change the global font size upwards to about 12, but then the rest of the phone looks ridiculous! Curiously, when the message is sent, or other messages received, the font displayed on screen is a really good size. It's just when typing a new message that it's tiny. Replying to emails is also small, but not as bad as texts.

When using other messagers such as Whatsapp, the font size is fine.
    02-06-15 03:57 AM
    With the global font size set to a comfortable (for me) out-of-the-box 8, the text message font is absolutely tiny when composing a new message. Is there any way of making it bigger?

It does go to a decent size if I change the global font size upwards to about 12, but then the rest of the phone looks ridiculous! Curiously, when the message is sent, or other messages received, the font displayed on screen is a really good size. It's just when typing a new message that it's tiny. Replying to emails is also small, but not as bad as texts.

When using other messagers such as Whatsapp, the font size is fine.
    I agree. It would be nice to adjust individual app font sizes instead of one size fits all. After all it is a wide screen, should be able to make use of the width. When I increase the font size so email type is bigger the contacts screen is all scrunched up. Kinda aggravating. Automatic screen size adjustment would be good.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport using Tapatalk
    02-06-15 06:24 AM
    Consistency of font and UI area sizing are rather poor. Another thing for an OS update to address.
    eji930 likes this.
    02-06-15 07:10 AM
    Sometimes I have emails come in very tiny .Hope future udates will fix (soon) .
    02-06-15 07:52 AM
    I want to change my font

Sent from my: SM-N910T / SQC100-4 with Tapatalk : PIN 2BFBBCE3 : T-Mobile 4G LTE
    Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    02-06-15 11:37 PM