Hey, I've recently ordered a tempered glass screen protector for my Classic and I'm just wondering if anyone else has, and how was their experience with putting it on. Any tips, tricks? I don't want to screw up the screen protector
    03-07-15 08:51 PM
    Clean it with a microfiber cloth, and then use tape to pick up lint before putting it on.

I just ordered my Classic, and want to get a tempered glass. Where and how much?
    joewoo likes this.
    03-07-15 09:29 PM
    I ordered a tempered glass screen protector for my Classic from Inskin, it only cost about $17. It hasn't come in yet, but I'll be sure to report on the quality when it does.
    03-08-15 07:50 AM
    I have one, the application is easy, just make sure the screen is clean. Worst part is just getting it centered.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 08:33 AM
    I just got the Inskin tempered glass for my Classic. Cannot get the bubbles out! Hate it. I bought my husband a tempered glass from Mobile Fun for his iphone about two weeks ago and I put it on with nary a bubble. So when they get tempered glass for Classic I will order from them.
    03-08-15 12:04 PM
    I haven't used a screen protector ever, and have never had an issue. It's basically snake oil, imo. Treating a problem that isn't there to begin with. Gorilla Glass 3 is largely unable to be scratched, and there's more things that will scratch those protectors than will scratch Gorilla Glass.
    03-08-15 12:09 PM
    Hey, I've recently ordered a tempered glass screen protector for my Classic and I'm just wondering if anyone else has, and how was their experience with putting it on. Any tips, tricks? I don't want to screw up the screen protector
    Be very careful putting it on. The glass screens look and work great, but it's been my experience that you get 1 shot to get it on right and if you don't, it's very hard to take off and try again. Doing so usually means you break it in the process or if you do get it off, the adhesive isn't going to work nearly as well the 2nd shot around. If dust happens to get on it after you've missed and peeled it off to try again- which 99% chance it will- it's done. Order a new one and try again.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 12:16 PM
    Try the NOOT Products BlackBerry Classic screen protector. 0.33 MM tempered glass screen, $7.90 on Amazon. If you have Amazon Prime- free 2day shipping! Works and looks great! Crystal clear!

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 12:25 PM
    This one from Mobile Fun for my husband's iphone was amazing, but expensive. Looks and feels just like it has nothing on the screen. My Inskin was a totally bust in comparison. Spigen GLAS.tR SLIM iPhone 6 Plus Tempered Glass Screen Protector :: MobileFun Canada
    03-08-15 01:21 PM
    I got the Noot from Amazon and truthfully I did not like it. The edge bugged me as I would try and swipe up to unlock the phone. I am a tad OCD so you may not have the same issue I had with it. I took mine off. I will be going with just a standard screen protector. JMO.
    03-08-15 03:19 PM
    The trick to putting any screen protector on is to do it after a nice hot shower. The steam will eliminate the dust and will help in adhesion. Steam + patience is the key.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    kitmo likes this.
    03-08-15 05:09 PM
    I got the Noot from Amazon and truthfully I did not like it. The edge bugged me as I would try and swipe up to unlock the phone. I am a tad OCD so you may not have the same issue I had with it. I took mine off. I will be going with just a standard screen protector. JMO.
    The standard screen protector bugs me when swiping up, so I can't imagine how tempered ones feel. I'm glad I decided not to go with one and stick with standard type which I'm bearly tolerating. Maybe it won't be a bother to you.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 06:16 PM
    With the Spigen glass screen saver, you cannot tell that it is on the phone. I highly recommend that brand. I put it on my husband's iphone and everyone is amazed that it is a screen saver. I hope to find a Spigen for my Classic.
    03-08-15 07:09 PM
    The standard screen protector bugs me when swiping up, so I can't imagine how tempered ones feel. I'm glad I decided not to go with one and stick with standard type which I'm bearly tolerating. Maybe it won't be a bother to you.

Ya I will give it a try. Thought about no screen protector because of the gorilla glass.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 07:50 PM
    I have put 2 on my Q10. They are great. You just have to put the glass on fast before any dust settles on the phone

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 08:09 PM
    I tried the Inskin tempered glass and could not get it to lie flat on the screen, resulting in large "bubbles" in the corners. I do not recommend this product.
    04-07-15 06:57 PM
    Update: I've been through 3 different brands of glass screen protectors. My conclusion is that my Classic's screen is not perfectly flat, resulting in edge "bubbles". So I'm back to a quality plastic protector.

I'm not too upset, because I have absolutely no other complaint with my Classic (except that it's not bronze yet!).

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    04-07-15 07:58 PM