I went to several at&t stores in the Boston area & none of them had the Classic in stock. They have not received any new inventory since the first small batch that they received sold out.
    Is this an inclination of the future of the Classic & BlackBerry in general?

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 08:09 PM
    Broad question there.. One would need to consider if the stores even attempted to order more. Did they and BlackBerry never sent any? Did they not even bother ordering any more as they expected to not sell them? Did they offer to order you one online and ship it to the store or did they just leave you hanging? The 'future of the Classic & BlackBerry in general' doesn't solely rely on a few AT&T stores not having any stock.
    07-07-15 08:13 PM
    Good questions that I didn't even think to ask at the time. I was definitely in the midst of being disappointed that they didn't have it in store.
    The reps did recommend that I order online. I only went for the at&t version for the wireless charging capabilities.
    Will probably order from amazon or shop BlackBerry (depending on when the blue version is shipping).
    Despite all the uncertainty about the company's direction & long term viability I still LOVE the product.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 08:22 PM
    Good questions that I didn't even think to ask at the time. I was definitely in the midst of being disappointed that they didn't have it in store.
    The reps did recommend that I order online. I only went for the at&t version for the wireless charging capabilities.
    Will probably order from amazon or shop BlackBerry (depending on when the blue version is shipping).
    Despite all the uncertainty about the company's direction & long term viability I still LOVE the product.

Posted via CB10
    Blue Version is already shipping now. Go for it!

 RED Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339 on Telus
    p51 likes this.
    07-08-15 02:42 PM
    I saw KM showing his off. Very nice!!
    07-08-15 02:59 PM