Hey, so by now we've all read that the AT&T Passport will be different, but the Classic should be the same right? I'm just asking for the sake of holsters. I'm waiting for Seidio to make their Classic holster (which they confirmed is coming) and want to be sure it'll work for the AT&T version as well. Once that comes out I'm selling my unlocked Classic and getting it from AT&T for the wireless charging.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-07-15 04:59 PM
    Or maybe I should sell the Q10 and keep the Classic as a backup, lol.

01-07-15 05:00 PM
    Maybe the AT&T Classic will have square corners.

Posted from my awesome Classic.
    01-07-15 05:24 PM
    Maybe the AT&T Classic will have square corners.

It should have a combination of the two. Two rounded corners and two square corners, diagonal from each other, lol. :-D

TgeekB likes this.
    01-07-15 05:28 PM
    That would wrong from BlackBerry to have too many different hardware..that cost money

Z 30
    01-07-15 06:02 PM
    That would wrong from BlackBerry to have too many different hardware..that cost money

Z 30
    Hey Alain, you went back to Z30?

Via BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.1154 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    01-07-15 06:26 PM
    Hey Alain, you went back to Z30?

Via BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.1154 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    Well not exactly. I am in the US. so I have to use my Z cause I don't have att sim card yet. My classic has the Canadian sim in it

Z 30
    01-07-15 06:36 PM
    I don't think the AT&T Classic will have wireless charging.....As per the article Passport is the only phone that is going to have the wireless charging. No hardware will be changed with the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 08:50 PM
    I don't think the AT&T Classic will have wireless charging.....As per the article Passport is the only phone that is going to have the wireless charging. No hardware will be changed with the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    If you Google 'sqc100-2' the official PDF document supplied by blackberry itself mentions pma /qi certification...this does not appear on the -1 and -4 models....unless that document is in error I fully expect it to have PMA charging...I wish it had qi though...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-07-15 09:28 PM
    Hey, so by now we've all read that the AT&T Passport will be different, but the Classic should be the same right? I'm just asking for the sake of holsters. I'm waiting for Seidio to make their Classic holster (which they confirmed is coming) and want to be sure it'll work for the AT&T version as well. Once that comes out I'm selling my unlocked Classic and getting it from AT&T for the wireless charging.

Slagman, I'm thinking the same because of the wireless charging. I hate to think of setting up another phone. I have this honed in pretty good except for Blend having trouble connecting. I'll figure it out hook or crook.

Who know I'm liking this phone and that's coming from me!

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 12:44 AM
    Slagman, I'm thinking the same because of the wireless charging. I hate to think of setting up another phone. I have this honed in pretty good except for Blend having trouble connecting. I'll figure it out hook or crook.

Who know I'm liking this phone and that's coming from me!

Posted via CB10
    Unlike a lot of other people, I've never had any trouble doing a backup and restore using Link, the only things that do not transfer over are the email account passwords.

Mr4aces likes this.
    01-08-15 12:54 PM
    It should have a combination of the two. Two rounded corners and two square corners, diagonal from each other, lol. :-D

Like this?

Nokia 7600 - Full phone specifications
    01-08-15 01:03 PM
    Unlike a lot of other people, I've never had any trouble doing a backup and restore using Link, the only things that do not transfer over are the email account passwords.

So I would normally not need it. I wouldn't think it runs in the back ground using RAM so I'll not delete it.
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 01-08-15 at 04:12 PM.
    01-08-15 02:41 PM
    LMAO! Yes, just like that! :-D

01-08-15 03:07 PM
    And everyone thought the Passport was unique. LOL.

01-08-15 08:22 PM
    I think that BlackBerry already changed the design of Classic to AT&T preference when they delayed the release date in Nov.

Posted from my Passport
    01-09-15 04:09 AM