I just bought the Classic, but I can't seem to synchronize music, either with usb connection or via wifi and either with Blend or Link.

I viewed different settings and they all seem correct, completely reset the phone to factory settings, reinstalled blend and link multiple time but nothing... Space enough on the SD card btw. Syncing to the internal memory also does not work.

I'm using a Mac btw.

10-05-15 11:06 AM
    How about drag & drop?

Settings > Connections > USB > Mass Storage Mode.
    10-05-15 04:11 PM
    This works but that's not what I want. I heard and see many good things about Blend and Link and I can't understand why it doesn't work on my phone.

Wifi works, but I have a large collection of music which I want to transfer and it takes ages (let alone the fact I can't copy them all at once).
    10-08-15 11:00 AM
    Does anyone have a solution?
    10-24-15 09:55 AM
    Its the exact same problem everyone ir experiencing since upgrading to El Capitan. It doesnt work, at least until BlackBerry comes up with un upgrade to Link. There are many post on this!

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 02:28 PM
    I am also facing this problem. I synchronised my classic phone with BlackBerry link for music files. After completion when I checked in music file, there are many songs file missing, just songs name appearing.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 05:54 PM
    Many thanks to diegonei for the drag & drop reminder. I was getting frustrated a few days ago wondering why neither Blend nor Link would do the job it did before. I'm also on a Mac and upgraded to El Capitan. I found I was able to transfer songs from the computer to the phone's memory card, but it was almost at USB 1.1 speed per song!

I'll be happy with drag & drop, I used to have a Windows phone and that never synched. With the Blackberry it was dodgy at best over Blend. I don't like these intermediary programs that claim simplicity but never live up to it.
    10-25-15 06:11 PM
    The solution is don't use the Classic for music playback lol. I have say approx 3800 song files that sync perfectly fine and fast on my android device, it's the only way. The classic Sucks at media on wifi or USB just slow and it doesn't even sync all the songs

J Be....Here But Gone...
    10-26-15 05:49 AM
    Searched around because of the reply that it's due to El Capitan and found this solution:

Wifi now works with Link, but usb still not with either Blend or Link...
    10-26-15 01:42 PM
    Ok it was short lived, it doesn't work completely anymore.

Damn you BB, I can understand that with updates from other OS's some software won't work anymore, but El Capitan is out for several weeks now...
    10-26-15 03:26 PM
    The same thing has happened with Windows Phone and El Capitan, so it's not just Blackberry this has affected. Microsoft have pulled their synch app as a result.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 04:12 PM