Hi friends,

I've had my new Classic for less than a week, I'm still getting used to it. Love most of it, especially 4G versus 3G on my Bold.

One question I have, during some cut and paste operations I got this strange symbol, a circle with a couple of arrows left and right and what looks like a grab box down below. I couldn't figure what it was, still managed to do what I needed to do after ignoring it. And of course I cant make it happen again. Does anyone know what it was and what can be done with it?

Thanks.
    03-12-15 04:02 PM
    That may not be used much on a Classic, but it's there for moving the cursor. A must on one of the devices without the trackpad.
    03-12-15 04:34 PM
    It's a virtual trackpad. Left part of the circle will move the cursor left, right to the right: similar to a gesture on the trackpad. You can also grap the circle to drag it around. You can reproduce it by tapping with your thumb on a word or letter (maybe holding it). But it's not very intuitiv and not very well done in terms of usability so you'll prefer utilising the trackpad ;-)

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 05:27 PM
    I wish they would allow us to copy n paste via keyboard shortcuts i.e. alt+v hold for 3 second or something

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    03-12-15 06:41 PM
    Thanks all of you who for the reply.
    I tried in vain to get that symbol back, tried selecting a point, holding down, all it did was select a work or expand to more.
    But it seams to not be needed anyway as I find it easy to select words or sentences using the trackpad and keyboard.
    03-12-15 08:21 PM