hey guys i need some help, i recently bought the passport and i like it and everything but i have a few issues....

its big and idk if i like it as much as i thought i would and i have also had a few issues where i would shut it off and it wouldn't turn back on,,,,,

so my question is this i really like the classic size and i like the full keyboard and i sort of miss the tool bet

will i be disappointed in switching to the classic, will i notice a speed change i know the passport has better specs.... but will i notice it on the classic i dont use heavy apps just the main day to day stuff... texting, bbm, internet, Instagram etc......
    07-16-15 01:15 AM
    Great choice. I Dont notice much speedwise, and very happy that i did the same.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 02:06 AM
    Form factor of the Classic is great. I have a Passport as well but seem to be drawn back to the Classic. One thing that bothers me with the Passport is every time I put it in my pocket apps open or my email...to me it is frustrating. No issues with the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 02:33 AM
    Do it, you won't regret I certainly dont.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 02:45 AM
    If the Passport is too big, I'd go with the Classic. Can use the Classic one handed.

Posted with my  Classic
    07-16-15 05:42 AM
    I'll just wait for a great deal before I buy another BB,true the Passport is a bit of a pain putting it in your pants pocket,lol
    07-16-15 05:57 AM
    There is a definite speed change but it's something that after a day or two, you'll settle into how the classic operates and won't notice it unless you're OCD.

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    07-16-15 06:54 AM
    will i be disappointed in switching to the classic, will i notice a speed change i know the passport has better specs.... but will i notice it on the classic i dont use heavy apps just the main day to day stuff... texting, bbm, internet, Instagram etc......
    The biggest difference is in the loading time and responsiveness of Android apps and more intensive BB10 apps. For the more basic, core functions you should see hardly any difference. Maps and larger webpages will load faster on the Passport. The Classic will bog down a bit quicker with a bunch of browser tabs open, but otherwise there shouldn't be more than a half-second difference between the two for your uses.

If Instagram is very important, keep in mind that the Classic's camera kinda sucks.

From a Classic
    07-16-15 07:31 AM
    I just got the classic yesterday so running both the passport and classic. When going from the passport you will miss the extra row for app on each page as well as how fast everything is loading up. The classics touchpad does not hold a candle to the passports keyboard scrolling. One more thing is that the screen resolution is also more vibrant and crisp on the passport than the classic. I love the way the Q10 felt and that's why I bought the classic but feels kinda like a downgrade for me. Just my .02 and I know some people won't agree.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 07:47 AM
    Better realize before you get the Classic about battery life, screen size and android apps opening speed sacrificed.

But you gain portability form factor, better keyboard typing feel (somehow better than 3 rows), more comfortable communication performance, now have blue color option, it does fit your pants or any other place better, one hand typing capable better than passport (well some people does with passport).

These are my reasons to me use Classic instead Passport which was great when I used 4 months.

Do not regret at all

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 08:09 AM