I have been reading many posts on regarding the Classic, so I thought I would get feedback from others. I am currently using a iPhone 6+ - nice phone, really have no issues with it. BUT - after reviewing my phone needs it really boils down to me needing to make calls, text, and check all my email accounts. What I have found in the Apple and Android world is that I load up on so many needless apps that I never use. The only Social Media account I use is Twitter. I have had a Z10 in the pass - was very good expect for the battery, and I have used a Q10 liked it but the keyboard had two many issues. As I have gotten older I find less is more! So I am really thinking of jumping back to BB - Any feedback would be appreciated.
    11-12-15 01:59 PM
    There is no communication device like a physical keyboard BlackBerry running on bb10. Period

Posted via CB10
    bigjman, dannomite, tommyv and 1 others like this.
    11-12-15 02:02 PM
    Wouldn't a Z30 be a better fit? unless you really need the Classic because of the physical keyboard but you won't get the performance of the Passport or Z30.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    11-12-15 02:42 PM
    From what you describe as a user Classic would be a perfect fit and my Twitter account works great .Maybe wait for upcoming Vienna little bigger better specs thou running Android OS .
    11-12-15 02:57 PM
    There is no communication device like a physical keyboard BlackBerry running on bb10. Period

Posted via CB10
    This! Exactly my thoughts. BB10 is fluid, comprehensive and just plain works. I've had iOS and Android devices and always go back to BlackBerry. Passport is a great device too.

Posted via CB10
    dts32041 likes this.
    11-12-15 03:23 PM
    Really appreciate the feedback - I will for sure make the move back. Excited to come back to BB!
    11-13-15 09:25 AM
    I have been reading many posts on regarding the Classic, so I thought I would get feedback from others. I am currently using a iPhone 6+ - nice phone, really have no issues with it. BUT - after reviewing my phone needs it really boils down to me needing to make calls, text, and check all my email accounts. What I have found in the Apple and Android world is that I load up on so many needless apps that I never use. The only Social Media account I use is Twitter. I have had a Z10 in the pass - was very good expect for the battery, and I have used a Q10 liked it but the keyboard had two many issues. As I have gotten older I find less is more! So I am really thinking of jumping back to BB - Any feedback would be appreciated.
    I can relate to this! This was exactly the reason why I sold my 128GB Gold iPhone 6 Plus and got the BlackBerry Passport SE instead. With the iPhone, I found myself downloading apps I never used and spend more time playing games instead of being productive. It was the best decision.... Now I'm loving my Passport!

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport SE
    11-13-15 10:01 AM
    Hi!

I just did that switch, from 6+ to classic, and I would say, Do it! If the only thing you do is email, text and call, switch.

One thing I've noticed after been using the classic for a month is that the calender app is alittle on the slow side if you compair it to the iPhone, but I've gotten use to it.

I'm sticking with my classic, mostly beacuse of the keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 10:45 AM
    I have switched from the 6+ to the classic. The only thing i miss is the syncing with Mac notes (Yes I am one of those) but have solved the problem using dropbox. Since the BB browser can't open my Icloud account. Nothing though beats the feel of a real keyboard. Still think the best phone I ever used was a Palm Treo 700.
    11-14-15 09:34 AM
    Don't forget to check out the Blue Classic! I had the black classic but I switched to the blue one it looks better in my opinion. Welcome back to BlackBerry!!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 02:48 PM
    I tried all the existing phones on the market. Hold Samsung s6 Edge, iphone 6, blackberry z10 and have just bought Blackberry Classic. I love iphone a lot, but I must admit that I prefer using Classic. The battery life is much better than iphone, z10 or Q10. It keeps my work done. It doesn't distract me from my Life for all addictive applications like FB, Instagram etc. Iphone gives you some kind of addiction to entertainment. When I am in subway, I can see people tied up to their iphones and Samsungs checking all updates on FB and other social sites. People are just bored or afraid to miss something important in their lives. I am really disappointed with the Blackberry decision to go for Android OS. If I want Android, I will buy Android phone like Samsung, LG, Sony etc. It's just my opinion, but I think Chen is ruining the company big time.

Posted via Classic
    joewoo and coffeeaddict305 like this.
    11-20-15 03:18 AM
    Wouldn't a Z30 be a better fit? unless you really need the Classic because of the physical keyboard but you won't get the performance of the Passport or Z30.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    Sounds like he/she doesn't need the "performance" of a Passport. "Less is more" is what he/she said, so I'm thinking Classic if they want a good price on a PKB. And go for the Z30 for a full touch.

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    stress85 likes this.
    11-20-15 08:50 AM
    Today I switched from a Galaxy S6 128GB to a BlackBerry Classic..

Does that count too?

No regrets.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 10:00 AM
    The Classic is excellent if you aren't into a bunch of apps. As a communications device it is unparalleled. It's a little slow compared to today's flagships, but makes up for it in precision and efficiency.

Z30 is also a great choice, but go for the Classic if you love physical keyboards and buttons. Both have solid battery life, too.

From a Classic
    mccartjt likes this.
    11-20-15 10:17 AM
    FWIW, I just switched from a Note 4 to a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. I'm absolutely in love with the Passport, and with SE has a keyboard that is much softer than the OG and IMO looks more modem (though black does look great as well).

If you're thinking of switching to a BlackBerry from an upper end iPhone or Android device, I would recommend that you go with a Passport instead of a Classic. It's faster with a much better screen, and with the SE you get a keyboard that is similar in feel with the added bonus of being capacitive for scrolling.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 12:02 PM
    FWIW, I just switched from a Note 4 to a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. I'm absolutely in love with the Passport, and with SE has a keyboard that is much softer than the OG and IMO looks more modem (though black does look great as well).

If you're thinking of switching to a BlackBerry from an upper end iPhone or Android device, I would recommend that you go with a Passport instead of a Classic. It's faster with a much better screen, and with the SE you get a keyboard that is similar in feel with the added bonus of being capacitive for scrolling.

Posted via CB10
    While the Passport is cool, Bmac seems to be looking for something simple, not too expensive but is still efficient, which makes the Passport a bit overkill. The keyboard on any of the Passports do not compair to the Classic. The main thing that makes the keyboard stand out on the Passport in the "touchscreen" feel. The 2 main cons of the Passport vs Classic are the shape and no tool belt. Its not just about the trackpad either, its about those simple answer and handup buttons..and of coarse the BB menu button.

Typed on my sexy Samsung Tab Pro..my Blackberry Classic gets jealous!
    bigjman likes this.
    11-20-15 02:57 PM
    If email and text are what you do most you'll love the classic. I don't use Twitter much so I just use the Web version (same for FB and Reddit). If you like a nice clean OS that doesn't depend on an app for everything you'll be fine.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 03:40 PM
    I've recently switched from an iphone 6 to a classic. Couldn't be more satisfied

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 08:17 AM
    Just got out of my old 9700, I loved that phone. I bought a new battery for the 9700 to give the phone away and my heart is breaking on giving up such a solid phone. Sure there are fewer apps on my new Classic but I don't do FB or Twitter As far as email talking texting and Skyping goes its solid. Yes less is more..
    11-21-15 07:16 PM
    I have found the classic to be a communication beast! I can quickly turn on the screen and find out if anything is going on and needs replying to. If so I can pound out messages very quickly. Within the first day I was able to type without looking any more and I was accurate. The twitter app is fine and with the addition of the hub checking those twitter replies is super easy. I am within my first week of use of the classic and I find it vastly superior in many ways to my android phone. Android forced me to move my whole life into the cloud but with my BB I can basically use the hardware and operating systems like I use to. I actually like this scheme a whole lot more than placing everything into cloud storage. My classic is almost like a small laptop for me.
    11-21-15 08:55 PM
    I have found the classic to be a communication beast! I can quickly turn on the screen and find out if anything is going on and needs replying to. If so I can pound out messages very quickly. Within the first day I was able to type without looking any more and I was accurate. The twitter app is fine and with the addition of the hub checking those twitter replies is super easy. I am within my first week of use of the classic and I find it vastly superior in many ways to my android phone. Android forced me to move my whole life into the cloud but with my BB I can basically use the hardware and operating systems like I use to. I actually like this scheme a whole lot more than placing everything into cloud storage. My classic is almost like a small laptop for me.
    👏. I feel the same about my Classic. I also have Twitter, Instagram and Netflix and they all work just fine! When I have my emails coming thru the Hub, it was def cool..i just took it off due to alot of spam not being filtered and didn't feel like adjusting it yet. I use the Remember app for all my notes and lists daily, also my Docs To Go almost daily..my Adobe Reader always comes in handy along with my Security Camera app. My phone is truly a tool. My Classic does almost 100% of what I need it to do. It only does about 95% of what I want..that other 5% is apps, only a couple. The main app I need is the Square Reader app to take credit card payments with our Blackberrys. The Square Reader device itself requires the app to work, an app that is obviously not on BB World or the Amazon Store. Makes no sense to me that a business device not be compatible with a business phone??

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    11-21-15 09:33 PM
    A devoted iPhone user (had ios devices since 3gs) and also was able to convince rest of my family to buy into apple products. Have the new tv to the most recent purchase of 6s+.

But have recently made the Bold move to harbor my first love. BlackBerry! As many people have indicated, I to was spending much of my time on social sites and not focusing of getting @&*# done. Then I recalled my first job where I was given a 8700. All I did in that brick was type out mails like no one's business! Was effortless and quick! (an sure some of you can relate).

Am in my early 30's and have decided to come back home. It's not about age or what other people think, it's about what and how much you can get done!

On a side note, it didn't switch to a classic though! Bought my self a SE hope it still counts !

Posted via CB10
    stress85 likes this.
    11-29-15 07:50 PM
    I really appreciate everyone thoughts. I just received the Classic - wow really impressed! The device is solid, does not seem flimsy like other phones I have had before. So far love the toolbelt, and Blackberry Blend! I am just in the 2nd day of using it, but already know I made the right decision to come back to Blackberry!
    12-03-15 10:51 AM