Well I've done it. Sold on kijiji my iphone 6 and bought a blackberry classic from Rogers. I've not had a blackberry since the bold 9700 and it feels good to be back.

Only compromise for me is not having podcasts directly on the device. I know there are apps out there but not all podcasts are available.

Also youtube experience given screen size is a bit of an adjustment.

Other then that it's been fantastic. Communication, phone calls, the apps I use can all mostly be found since only use sports, news, banking etc...

Phone feels great in hand, love that accessories and chargers aren't over priced like apple.

Look forward to communicating in the forums with you all.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 06:30 AM
    you mean with the iphone, all podcasts come through itunes?

welcome back
    10-17-15 07:42 AM
    Big Welcome Aboard!Classic is the perfect lil traveler and yes apple is all about the Cash, that's why I never went there .Enjoy .
    10-17-15 07:43 AM
    Exactly the podcats sync auto thru itunes and the podcast app. I'm not sure how to get them on my classic

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 08:32 AM
    Exactly the podcats sync auto thru itunes and the podcast app. I'm not sure how to get them on my classic

Posted via CB10
    I like nobex for podcasts.. lots of people like bpod too...

nobex can autodownload and set limitations to WiFi only if you need
    10-17-15 08:50 AM
    Yah! BlackBerry is the best! My friends all agree that both my Z30 and Passport Stainless Steel Silver Edition are better than their iPhones or Nexus!

Posted using my BlackBerry Stainless Steel Passport SE (and I also have the BlackBerry Z30).
    10-17-15 08:52 AM
    There is no comparison -- welcome to the best in mobile communications. And if you do any appreciable amount of writing on your device, you'll wonder how you ever got anything done with that useless touchscreen i-toy. Fortunately for Apple, most of the world is illiterate and just wants simple shapes and bright colors.

All hail the Classic!
    10-20-15 05:19 PM
    Use magnifier mode (Settings, Accessibility) to blow up YouTube videos. Handy feature. I use it almost every time I watch something on YouTube.

Posted via my Blackberry Classic
    10-20-15 08:03 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! BPod is only a $1.00 I would try that if I were you. Enjoy your Classic!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 08:29 PM