I've been using my white Passport since December and have been loving it and have been patiently waiting for the white Classic to be sold in Canada. Well, as soon as I saw that Shop BlackBerry was selling the blue Classic a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't wait any longer.

I got my wife the black Classic in March and only briefly played with it when I first set it up so never really got a good feel for it. Well now that I've had it for over 96 hours, I can confidently say that THE CLASSIC IS THE BEST BLACKBERRY TO DATE!!!

I'm a long time BB user so when BB10 came out, I was blown away (I've owned all BB10 devices except for the Z5 and Leap) . I had gotten just as efficient with BB10 as I was with the legacy BB OS and quickly embraced the touch keyboard and forgot all about the trackpad.

Until now! Man, I can't believe how much more efficient I am with BB10 *AND* the touchpad! It's incredible! I had conditioned the muscle memory in my hands to make one-handed use with the Passport work... but now with the Classic.. forget about it! I am just flying all over this blue beauty!

The only thing missing from the Classic that would make it the ULTIMATE BlackBerry is if it had the capacitive keyboard like the Passport. Flicking up words and swiping out errors would be so awesome on this thing!

Anyways, my thoughts are all over the place. I'm basically gushing over the Classic and wanted to share how I've dressed it up in anticipation for the Batman v Superman movie in 2016!

SUPER BLUE BlackBerry Classic!-img_20150713_130803.jpgSUPER BLUE BlackBerry Classic!-img_20150713_132149.jpg
    07-13-15 12:40 PM
    I love it!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 12:47 PM
    Glad to hear it Dan! This is definitely my favorite BlackBerry, I've had multiple variations of the Curve and the Q10 before this. This is easily my favorite, and best phone I've had.

Posted with my  Classic
    CivilDissident likes this.
    07-13-15 12:53 PM
    That is one ugle case. Nice phone though
    Xenolock and bruce73 like this.
    07-13-15 02:19 PM
    Looks dope!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 02:41 PM
    Gratz!!! I wouldn't personally care for a capacitive keyboard, would rather have the Passport chipset instead.

Still, I'm loving the Classic, too!

From a Classic
    07-13-15 09:04 PM
    Nice post, so the extra horsepower on the Passport isn't really missed at all?

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 09:26 PM
    That is one ugle case. Nice phone though
    I thought the opposite, that weird pinkish orange colored case looks really cool mixed with the blue hue of the Classic.

Reminds me of the old days, back when everyone had a Curve 83xx in a different color and gel skin cases.

Posted via CB10
    danfrancisco likes this.
    07-13-15 10:26 PM
    I originally wanted the classic but couldnt wait that long! Kept looking at that ugly passport in pictures until one day I went out and held it. Love at first feel! 8 months later, I am looking at all the blue classic pics. Think I am going to go out and hold one!

Blackberry Passport running
    07-13-15 10:31 PM
    I love my AT&T passport, typing is way better than the original IMO.
    My wife has the Classic and I am always playing with it and feel like it's more functional with the trackpad and end call button. The trackpad and the size make it a lot more one-hand friendly.

Blue looks nice, but I'm holding out for the white classic to try out.
    07-13-15 10:38 PM
    Lookin good!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 10:49 PM
    I bought a black one few months ago and sold it. I received blue one and IMHO much nicer to look. My wife told me she will not give up on Galaxy note 3 but really liked this color.

Nice choice!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 11:00 PM
    I thought the opposite, that weird pinkish orange colored case looks really cool mixed with the blue hue of the Classic.
    Thanks! It's actually more of a translucent red and looks a lot less pinkish orange I'm person. Lighting alters things a bit.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 06:50 AM
    Classic is a great device. I can't ever understand why people say just get the Q10 and save money they have the same specs. They are not even on the same page. I have really been thinking about getting a passport for my work phone. But all these stories of people getting the classic and using it instead is killing me. The BlackBerry Classic is the best phone not for game's but for what these devices are supposed to be for phone calls email and texts

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 07:22 AM
    Nice post, so the extra horsepower on the Passport isn't really missed at all?

Posted via CB10
    Honestly, I had completely forgotten that the Classic was a lower spec phone compared to the Passport until you mentioned it. I have yet to notice a difference performance-wise.

I am loving my Blue Classic sooooo much. I think if BlackBerry had launched this phone alongside with the Z10 back in January, 2013, they'd be in a much better place then they are today. A lot of legacy BBOS users would have converted to BB10 instead of running off to iOS or Android.

Posted via CB10
    JAS0NB0URNE likes this.
    07-14-15 07:32 AM
    So pretty, dang.
    07-14-15 07:33 AM
    I'll second this.. I juzt went from passport to classic.. day to day use.. it's just as snappy (I've had 2 q10s before this and classic feels faster). Classic is the most premium feeling device lovely size and weight

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 07:49 AM