Howdy y'all how to keep playing youtube videos in background?
    03-31-17 11:39 PM
    You just need to clear Cookies in BlackBerry Browser and will work normally

Posted via CB10
    04-01-17 05:02 AM
    Howdy y'all how to keep playing youtube videos in background?
    Go to Settings, Privacy and Security and delete Cookies and data, then turn off the Block popups option, play a video and you can turn the Block popups option back on. That should do it.
    Heavens1 likes this.
    04-01-17 10:53 PM
    Awesome!
    04-26-17 04:10 PM
    I'm so sick of it. I'm almost fixin' to take a hammer to my BlackBerry Classic haha
    Youtube ain't working in the background again.. deleted cookies n history but still same..
    04-27-17 09:07 AM
    Same here. Looks like it's a common problem. Probably one of the top 7 coolest things about bbos10 too. It'd be a shame it that stopped

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 12:15 PM
    [QUOTE=bradmartindale;12852863]Same here. Looks like it's a common problem. Probably one of the top 7 coolest things about bbos10 too. It'd be a shame it that stopped

I'm so sick of it. I'm almost fixin' to take a hammer to my BlackBerry Classic haha
    Youtube ain't working in the background again.. deleted cookies n history but still same..
    I think it has to do with youtube as well.

Remove earphone/bluetooth connection before attempt those steps:

1. Clear cookies, history other data
    2. Turn off pop-up block
    3. Close the browser
    4. Wait for 2s
    5. Open youtube, play something for about 5s.
    6. Minimize it(if the music won't play go to step 8)
    7. Turn ON block pop-up and enjoy

8. Restart from step 1-4, open browser, developer, turn ON desktop mode
    9. Step 5 if not success, restart the phone. After that you are at blackberry god's mercy.

Hope this help.

Posted via CB10

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    04-27-17 12:46 PM
    Super Tube works in the backgroud.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 01:02 PM
    Sorry background.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 01:02 PM
    [QUOTE=nhatanh181;12852921]
    Same here. Looks like it's a common problem. Probably one of the top 7 coolest things about bbos10 too. It'd be a shame it that stopped

I think it has to do with youtube as well.

Remove earphone/bluetooth connection before attempt those steps:

1. Clear cookies, history other data
    2. Turn off pop-up block
    3. Close the browser
    4. Wait for 2s
    5. Open youtube, play something for about 5s.
    6. Minimize it(if the music won't play go to step 8)
    7. Turn ON block pop-up and enjoy

8. Restart from step 1-4, open browser, developer, turn ON desktop mode
    9. Step 5 if not success, restart the phone. After that you are at blackberry god's mercy.

Hope this help.

Posted via CB10

Do I really have to pay for ******* youtube red?!? So sick, tried more than 5 times as you said but still same..well I don't know what to do anymore maybe just hammering my BlackBerry Classic haha! Makes me so sick. ( it works on the desktop mode but not on m.youtube)
    04-27-17 02:37 PM
    So far, only real solution is to use desktop mode or a workaround app. Seems multiple phone browsers, including many android ones, are being affected by Youtube Red's bull. I hated how they made the function a paywall 'feature' instead of leaving well-enough alone. Seems they were dead-set on making a spotify competitor, which seems to be holding music listeners hostage.

This is in addition to all of the anti-consumer moves youtube keeps making that is going to be their downfall, especially when other sites are coming up and doing their job better or were already doing it better beforehand. Also, youtube red costs $10!! That is literally only worth it if you actually want to watch many of the youtube red series. it is not worth $10 to do a function as simple as letting a video play in the background. They are literally crippling their own service with the only official solution is the equivalent of paying ransom money.

good news, desktop mode works.
    04-27-17 06:57 PM
    [QUOTE=USA00STEVEN;12853115]

Do I really have to pay for ******* youtube red?!? So sick, tried more than 5 times as you said but still same..well I don't know what to do anymore maybe just hammering my BlackBerry Classic haha! Makes me so sick. ( it works on the desktop mode but not on m.youtube)
    Try this one, it's free
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/34531895

04-27-17 08:08 PM
    What's up fellow Crackheads lol, I have found a surefire fix that will work for everyone:

1. Go to youtube and select any video

2. Go to the end of the URL and simply type: &app=desktop, then press enter

3. Enjoy your BlackBerry as usual!

I have a Q10, 10.3.3.1463, and this youtube anomaly just happened to me last week.

Using this quick fix, we no longer have to go through the trouble of manually selecting desktop mode just to watch/listen to videos like we've been accustomed to before this nonsense happened.

P.S. While viewing videos in fullscreen, you might notice the controls (play/pause, fast forward/rewind, etc.) are not visible while watching. However, a cool little feature allows you to double-tap the video, where it will zoom in, and the controls will be visible again. When you are finished rewinding/fast forwarding, simply double-tap the video again to zoom it back to normal ratio again.

Long Live BB10! Jah Bless you all.
    Heavens1 likes this.
    05-02-17 08:11 AM
    Just buy YouTube Red from the Youtube Mobile Browser. It's $9.99 a month with the first month free. It was a Google thing so no more work-a-arounds probably. I just bought it and I'm back in action, playing music and multi-tasking!

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 05:57 PM