I am using two phones, iphone SE 2020 for personal number and BB classic for work number. I have Jio network for personal number which supports only VoLTE and hence cannot be used in classic. Work number is of BSNL network which still supports 3G and hence being used in BB classic. My classic is only for calls and sms, nothing else, no apps. All my apps and other important things are done on my iphone SE.

Hence, I can still use classic as long as my work network supports 3G, which I hope will continue as it is for maybe 3-4 years from now.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-21 02:21 AM
    I am using two phones, iphone SE 2020 for personal number and BB classic for work number. I have Jio network for personal number which supports only VoLTE and hence cannot be used in classic. Work number is of BSNL network which still supports 3G and hence being used in BB classic. My classic is only for calls and sms, nothing else, no apps. All my apps and other important things are done on my iphone SE.

Hence, I can still use classic as long as my work network supports 3G, which I hope will continue as it is for maybe 3-4 years from now.

Posted via CB10
    If you are in Canada you will be fine in the United States until the end of the year, maybe a little latter.
    04-13-21 07:59 AM
    If you are in Canada you will be fine in the United States until the end of the year, maybe a little latter.
    He is in India...

Might have more issues with his work not wanting to support a less secure device for email than the 3G shutdown... years from now. That and BlackBerry's own shutdown next year.... I'm sure some have gone 3-4 years without having to wipe and reload BB10, but it that's not an option after the shutdown...
    04-13-21 08:25 AM
    He is in India...

Might have more issues with his work not wanting to support a less secure device for email than the 3G shutdown... years from now. That and BlackBerry's own shutdown next year.... I'm sure some have gone 3-4 years without having to wipe and reload BB10, but it that's not an option after the shutdown...
    Your right, did not read between the lines
    04-13-21 09:57 AM