I alternate between my PRIV and classic depending on how busy work is. Anyways there is only one app i want on my classic and I can't seem to find an apk that works. Anyone have a working starbucks app on their classic? If so which version.

Thanks
    12-13-16 03:21 PM
    Many mobile websites work just as well as a dedicated app. I suggest you use the BB10 browser to go to the Starbucks website and then create a desktop shortcut icon for it with the browser menu.
    12-13-16 03:45 PM
    Can't pay with the mobile website for some reason.
    12-13-16 03:58 PM
    12-13-16 04:10 PM
    Thanks
    12-13-16 06:52 PM
    If all you want to do is purchase a coffee and not track your stars etc, download the MAKE app. It's a local, not official app but it will allow you to generate a barcode to pay for coffee.

The features of the app are alright. I was one of the few who managed to get the Starbucks app from Amazon App store when it first came out.

After a few updates from Starbucks, the official app doesn't really do anything other than generate a barcode. I deleted it on my new Passport since I figure it might have been draining my battery.

I now just use the Make App and have my settings for auto reload on my credit card. Works for me to just purchase coffee.

Good luck either way!

Posted via CB10
    PantherBlitz likes this.
    12-14-16 04:31 AM
    If all you want to do is purchase a coffee and not track your stars etc, download the MAKE app. It's a local, not official app but it will allow you to generate a barcode to pay for coffee.

The features of the app are alright. I was one of the few who managed to get the Starbucks app from Amazon App store when it first came out.

After a few updates from Starbucks, the official app doesn't really do anything other than generate a barcode. I deleted it on my new Passport since I figure it might have been draining my battery.

I now just use the Make App and have my settings for auto reload on my credit card. Works for me to just purchase coffee.

Good luck either way!

Posted via CB10
    I did download the app but I don't have my card number and Make requires it. Tried to get my number from the Starbucks website but they don't show the full number. I guess I could just get another card and use up my existing balance when I use my priv! Thanks
    12-14-16 05:33 AM
    I have the Starbucks app version 4.2.2 installed on my Classic and it seems to be working fine. I just use it to pay with though and haven't tried to order through the app.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-16 06:02 AM
    I am pretty sure you can put your number here...

http://www.barcoding.com/resources/barcode-generator/

Then just screencap the result and show that at Starbucks and it will work.

Just make a note in Remember and attach the image to it for easy recall.. A very lightweight solution lol...

Posted via CB10
    12-14-16 08:43 AM
    Hey EvEr34,

I am an Emerald City dweller with a Priv and a Classic also. Why don't you just support the independent coffee people. Better Java and your supporting small businesses
    12-17-16 06:30 PM
    Hey EvEr34,

I am an Emerald City dweller with a Priv and a Classic also. Why don't you just support the independent coffee people. Better Java and your supporting small businesses
    I like the convenience of the drive through
    12-18-16 08:42 AM
    Got ya. I do drink their java as well.
    12-19-16 08:27 PM