Anyone find a native app for classic to run sports app (scoremobile) but one that actually gives updates, allows you to copy the schedule to your calendar?? I was able to do it with my 9900 and Q10 when I was on Blackberry. On my S3/S4, no problem, but I have 0 options in the native.

I really like BR Team Stream as well, but had to sideload, so I figure I may not get the push updates.

Has anyone found anything that works? Suggestions? Want to run it native if possible.
    01-09-15 11:11 AM
    Anyone find a native app for classic to run sports app (scoremobile) but one that actually gives updates, allows you to copy the schedule to your calendar?? I was able to do it with my 9900 and Q10 when I was on Blackberry. On my S3/S4, no problem, but I have 0 options in the native.

I really like BR Team Stream as well, but had to sideload, so I figure I may not get the push updates.

Has anyone found anything that works? Suggestions? Want to run it native if possible.
    There has been too many threads asking the same thing. Unfortunately there is no option currently in BlackBerry 10.

The only app that does give push notifications for score is Yahoo Sports android app. Other than that I have not found anything else.
    01-09-15 12:32 PM
    Sorry about that. Looked a bit, but not enough.
    But will give it a try.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 12:33 PM
    Sorry about that. Looked a bit, but not enough.
    But will give it a try.

Posted via CB10
    It's really sad there are not more options for this. I have been looking for this function for a long time as well.
    01-09-15 12:35 PM
    CBS Sports is a good app, but when you select an article, the article title shows up, but no article text? I have sent a couple of emails to them about the issue, but all I get is an email send error? So now I only use it for scores.

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    01-09-15 02:07 PM
    the score get pushed lived? that's my main focus. to read articles and such i guess i'll do it manually.
    will give cbs a try
    01-09-15 02:45 PM
    You can try the Sportnet app for game alerts. It's native. I think it pushes news as well but not to sure as I haven't used it in a while.

The sportsnet app has the ability to add schedules and individual games to your calendar but it has never worked for me. So instead I find the ical calendar for a team and use the subscribed calendars option in accounts to add the teams schedule to my calendar.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 03:38 PM
    Not following which phone you have. I have a Q10 and both Native and Android work great.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 08:30 PM
    I haven't found one like the old score mobile a few updates ago. The new one doesn't send u text updates every score. Neither does NFL. Haven't tried ESNP

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    01-09-15 10:36 PM