Everyday I do my ritual Blackberry search on Google and sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad.
    But this one is in a league of its own. I have no idea where this ***** was going with this article but it screams stupidity.
    Putting Blackberrys "newest flagship" the Classic up against Googles baby?
    BlackBerry Classic vs Nexus 6 comparison: Which smartphone is better? | Christian News on Christian Today

Posted via CB10
    anon(9184750) likes this.
    12-08-14 06:24 AM
    Everyday I do my ritual Blackberry search on Google and sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad.
    But this one is in a league of its own. I have no idea where this ***** was going with this article but it screams stupidity.
    That ***** was going for exactly what you've just done. Congratulations! That ***** fooled you into sharing a link to their stupid article. Now more people will read the stupid article and that ***** will get more visits to the article and will make more ad revenue off of all the smart people out there who share links to stupid articles.

Works every single time. Pretend to be clueless, mention BlackBerry and wait for all of the smart BlackBerry fans to behave like they always do. I will truly be surprised if you're the only BlackBerry fan to share a link to that article today.
    12-08-14 06:48 AM
    LOL. Lets compare a low end phone to a flagship. Why?
    12-08-14 06:53 AM
    Pffff.... Christians...
    12-08-14 10:10 AM
    Putting Blackberrys "newest flagship" the Classic up against Googles baby?
    BlackBerry Classic vs Nexus 6 comparison: Which smartphone is better? | Christian News on Christian Today

Posted via CB10
    I also saw the article today. Unbelievable how somebody wants to compare these totally different phones!
    12-08-14 10:49 AM
    Pffff.... Christians...
    I am a Christian. Doesn`t mean that I would do such a comparision
    12-08-14 10:51 AM
    Sometimes a few extremists will spoil the reputation of the rest.

Google Nexus 5
    12-08-14 01:13 PM
    By the way. Never, ever go to that website again. It's a load of bullcrap. That website has been announcing the Classic's releases date and specs even before BlackBerry did.

Google Nexus 5
    Witmen likes this.
    12-08-14 01:17 PM
    By the way. Never, ever go to that website again. It's a load of bullcrap. That website has been announcing the Classic's releases date and specs even before BlackBerry did.

Google Nexus 5
    Yep and for the most part I thought it was good. But then they posted that nonsense. I'll take the hit for reposting though.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 06:56 PM
    It has been a practice on some forums/blogs that the owner of such sites have multiple identities, then logging to create more activity.

More activity means more traffic = more income. Kinda like rolling a snowball down the hill.

This practic is sometimes use to influence the readers

Not saying it happens here.
    12-09-14 04:32 PM
    Just a note..the Classic will be great...but I think the Passport is still our "Flagship"?
    12-09-14 05:59 PM
    Of course it is. That's the point of the thread. Hehe.

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-09-14 08:11 PM
    Someday you people here will realize that the outside world has opinions that may differ from yours...accept it!

Sent from the device that works best for me using Tapatalk HD
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    12-10-14 12:39 PM
    Next article will be comparing a tree to a bowl of soup.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    12-10-14 12:44 PM
    WWJD with a Classic or Passport?

Maybe some proof of the Christian mythology would have remained in either 8 or 13 megapixels, or 2 if selfie.
    12-10-14 09:21 PM
    Someday you people here will realize that the outside world has opinions that may differ from yours...accept it!

Sent from the device that works best for me using Tapatalk HD
    You do know the " idea" of comparing a flagship device to a low end Blackberry is ******** right? They lost their right to have an opinion when they threw "Blackberrys Flagship" against an octocore media device.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 11:40 PM
    You do know the " idea" of comparing a flagship device to a low end Blackberry is ******** right? They lost their right to have an opinion when they threw "Blackberrys Flagship" against an octocore media device.

Posted via CB10
    LOL... no they didn't. Anyone can compare whatever they want. Doesn't mean one has to agree.

Differences in opinion are okay. Or should be okay.

BTW, I wouldn't describe the Nexus line as flagship devices. Far from it.

"Media device?"
    12-10-14 11:45 PM
    ... and in the spirit of extending the discussion, what devices should the Classic be compared to?
    12-10-14 11:47 PM
    ... and in the spirit of extending the discussion, what devices should the Classic be compared to?
    Anything but a companies Premier phone would be a good start..

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 12:32 AM
    LOL... no they didn't. Anyone can compare whatever they want. Doesn't mean one has to agree.

Differences in opinion are okay. Or should be okay.

BTW, I wouldn't describe the Nexus line as flagship devices. Far from it.

"Media device?"
    That's true there is also the Nexus Platinum. It has 562 cores. Nexus is for all out app and games kids. This is common sense. The phrase people have different opinions shouldn't be spoken. We're talking about a phone that eclipses the other in price specs and abilities. It's a stupid comparison and this is a stupid conversation. Take care.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 12:45 AM
    That's true there is also the Nexus Platinum. It has 562 cores. Nexus is for all out app and games kids. This is common sense. The phrase people have different opinions shouldn't be spoken. We're talking about a phone that eclipses the other in price specs and abilities. It's a stupid comparison and this is a stupid conversation. Take care.

Posted via CB10
    and yet you started the thread lol

BTW the nexus is far from "app and games kids" ...its the showcase and workhorse of the entire android community.
    Witmen likes this.
    12-11-14 12:52 AM
    Anything but a companies Premier phone would be a good start..

Posted via CB10
    Which device meets your criteria?

Again, I wouldn't describe the Nexus as any company's "premier" device, but that's neither here nor there.
    12-11-14 01:06 AM
    and yet you started the thread lol~

Indeed I did start it. And talking to someone who can call that story "an opinion" is a waste of time. Or did you misinterpret my lack of interest in that conversation as putting down my own thread? If so..no.

BTW the nexus is far from "app and games kids" ...its the showcase and workhorse of the entire android community.
    ^Ok good. Explain that definition to Tre and all should be good he seems to think it's a fair Opinion lol. And explain to him the difference between a bottom tier Blackberry Vs a top tier Phablet which is their pride and joy.
    (I happen to like it BTW I owned a Nexus 4)

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 02:46 AM
    ^Ok good. Explain that definition to Tre and all should be good he seems to think it's a fair Opinion lol. And explain to him the difference between a bottom tier Blackberry Vs a top tier Phablet which is their pride and joy.
    (I happen to like it BTW I owned a Nexus 4)

Posted via CB10
    You're bobbing and weaving. LOL at "pride and joy."

By the way, I said nothing about anything being fair. Fairness is a concept most well-adjusted adults know not to hang their hats on.

As for the Classic being a "bottom-tier" device, I simply disagree.
    12-11-14 05:58 AM
    You're bobbing and weaving. LOL at "pride and joy."

By the way, I said nothing about anything being fair. Fairness is a concept most well-adjusted adults know not to hang their hats on.

As for the Classic being a "bottom-tier" device, I simply disagree.
    Ok.

Posted via CB10
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    12-11-14 07:42 AM
27 12