12-28-14 07:26 PM
41 12
tools
    in that respect, yes
    12-25-14 03:34 PM
    My only concern - I will love It more than my classic and it will become my dd.

First world problems right...

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 03:50 PM
    it is all depends how you will find the size to carrying it around..Some passport owner have changed since the Classic came out...If no problem for you with size then yes it could become your daily driver..for me I am a truck driver I want something good enough on the go and I know that passport size would be a problem from me...too big for shirt pocket
    12-25-14 03:59 PM
    Yea, it totally depends on career I guess.

I work in Projects in a corporate environment so it won't look out of place in my office, it will fit nicely in my coat, or jacket pocket. But I also work in the field when needed (oil and gas). So may not go well with my ppe or FR gear. But I guess I can see.

The only time it doesn't seem viable, is when I'm at home in my sweats, or casual tshirt and short wear. I guess I can just pop the sim in the classic when I need to.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 04:07 PM
    yep....and getting use of the new kb
    12-25-14 04:45 PM
    Passport all the way.

The Classic was built for corps with drone employees. It's just a cheap, workhorse ph that gets the job done.

Sadly, most ppl write off the PP after seeing one and polarized by it. Try it for a week and get used to it. It's truly a better product when you adjust to it.

For anybody that appreciates Premium display, processing power and other benefits, the Passport is da bomb!

Posted via CB10
    Had the Passport for a little over month and although it was nice phone I couldn't adjust to it as my everyday device. Ended up selling it to a fellow member on CB.
    12-25-14 04:59 PM
    I have the classic, but I'm going to grab the passport tomorrow on sale for my tablet use.

Posted via CB10
    The Passport will not replace the use for table.
    12-25-14 05:01 PM
    I'm a Passport owner but waiting for the new Classic (Prolly, with 32gb internal and quad-core cpu). While waiting, I'll stick with my Q10. It does the job well.

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-25-14 05:06 PM
    I would like the Passport as well, but for my daily driver, the Classic is for me. I would like the Passport just to play with mostly I think.
    12-25-14 05:07 PM
    Thanks very much for such an interesting and engaging discussion! I am kind of convinced that the Classic is going to be a better choice for me. I am going to order it now
    12-25-14 05:33 PM
    The Passport will not replace the use for table.
    I agree - it won't make a good table... tablet on the other hand.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 05:45 PM
    I was once a Bold 9900 fan and had a hard time switching to a Samsung Note 3. I have miserably failed to adjust with an all touch phone and am ready to get back to Blackberry. I was about to get Passport a month ago but then decided to wait for Classic to launch so as to have the opportunity to get the better of the two. Now I am really confused about which one to buy. I am a one phone man and don't like to change phones quickly. I primarily use my phone to browse the internet, write emails, blog posts and text messages, which often involve text editing. I like the look and feel of Passport and am also impressed with its speed, but I am not sure if I will be entirely happy with its keyboard. The Classic keyboard looks perfect (I haven't seen it in real yet) but I don't know if it can stand the test of time in terms of speed, multitasking and its suitability to future apps etc.

Can't we have a Passport with trackpad and tool belt?

Please help me make my mind as to which one I should buy.

Thanks
    The capacitive keyboard replaces the function of the toolbelt but not in the traditional way! I like the fact that you get large screen realestate. After using the pp keyboard, I couldn't imagine a toolbelt above the three row keyboard.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android side loaded on the Passport!
    12-27-14 10:50 AM
    I was once a Bold 9900 fan
    Your first few words say it all. I just sent a Passport back after moving from a Q10. If you spend most of your day sitting down and you regularly have two hands free, go for the Passport. But if you are a active person, and are constantly on the move, stick to the one handed form you know and love, go for the Classic.
    The Passport was a faster phone when tested side by side to my Q10, and the screen was better, but I just couldn't live with it.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 12:01 PM
    The capacitive keyboard replaces the function of the toolbelt but not in the traditional way! I like the fact that you get large screen realestate. After using the pp keyboard, I couldn't imagine a toolbelt above the three row keyboard.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android side loaded on the Passport!
    I couldn't imagine using the 3-row keyboard, lol.

And actually, I rest my thumbs on the keyboard in between sentences if I need to think, so the capacitive keyboard would actually be a complete nightmare for me. And for the the most important features of the toolbelt are the call send and call end keys...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-27-14 12:50 PM
    I was once a Bold 9900 fan and had a hard time switching to a Samsung Note 3. I have miserably failed to adjust with an all touch phone and am ready to get back to Blackberry. I was about to get Passport a month ago but then decided to wait for Classic to launch so as to have the opportunity to get the better of the two. Now I am really confused about which one to buy. I am a one phone man and don't like to change phones quickly. I primarily use my phone to browse the internet, write emails, blog posts and text messages, which often involve text editing. I like the look and feel of Passport and am also impressed with its speed, but I am not sure if I will be entirely happy with its keyboard. The Classic keyboard looks perfect (I haven't seen it in real yet) but I don't know if it can stand the test of time in terms of speed, multitasking and its suitability to future apps etc.

Thanks
    I used to own a 9900 couple years back when it first came out. I liked it. I also had the 9700 and 8900 previously and I like Blackberries for being so business friendly. Fast forward to now, I was at one of the local stores to play with the classic and frankly I prefer the passport which I am using currently. But user experience is very individual so I would think that if you can go to a store to try out both units then make your decision would be most ideal.
    12-28-14 04:54 AM

Thanks
    I am using a Passport from 9900. In the beginning, I had the same concern like you. After 3 months experience, I would say go for Passport first, give it a try, you will find how great it is. If you can't be in love with it, switch to Classic. Since you were 9900 user, Classic is almost the same.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 07:26 PM
41 12