Definitely would keep it as a backup. I'll be keeping my BlackBerry bold 9900, Q10 as backups, so if anything happens with either one or two, I'll have thing to fall back on.

Backup is smart, having none if you damage the only device you have, is silly. Plus, warranty allows replacement and repair. If not, it goes to the shop for repairs.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-25-14 05:22 PM
    I agree with these guys on always having a backup.

I want to sell all of my devices to help fund the purchase of a Passport, which will be my tablet/weekend/backup. I think between the Classic and Passport, I should be set.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 05:26 PM
    Keep it. I have a Passport for work and my Q10 is my personal phone.

Love 'em both.

Not interested in Classic at all.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 06:25 PM
    I use my classic as a backup to my iPhone 6.

Q10 doesn't use a nano sim. Sucks.
    12-25-14 09:39 PM
    I am keeping my Q10 in a drawer. The price won't be worth the hassle of trying to sell it. I can't justify having a Classic when I have a month old 128gb 6 plus but there's just something about this BlackBerry form factor.
    I keep trying to convince myself to return it but then I see it on my desk & see what a beautifully crafted device it is. Such a professional and confident looking device. I LOVE it!!
    Now if they would just put back the ability to set the system font to bold like I could with BlackBerry OS 7, I would be eternally grateful.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 08:53 AM
    Now if they would just put back the ability to set the system font to bold like I could with BlackBerry OS 7, I would be eternally grateful.

Posted via CB10
    One of the things I miss the most is the ability to customize font. Hopefully, it will come to BB10 in the form of an os update, or letting the devs create apps to do it.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    12-26-14 09:27 AM
    One of the things I miss the most is the ability to customize font. Hopefully, it will come to BB10 in the form of an os update, or letting the devs create apps to do it.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    Me too! Why did they take away the ability to customize the font? I thought I was the only one who missed this feature.

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    12-26-14 09:29 AM
    Me too! Why did they take away the ability to customize the font? I thought I was the only one who missed this feature.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, the great font of OS7, although the BB10 is also perfectly chosen. I mean, look at the "stylish" and "funky" fonts of Android or iOS. But the option to change it like in OS7 would be great!

They also took away the option of the green LED for network reception. Remember that?
    12-26-14 09:35 AM
    Same here! I loved changing my fonts on my old BB's. I was able to change the font on my Galaxy S5, which I loved!

I also hope this feature comes back to BB10.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 11:13 AM
34 12