Apparently he said that was posted today, that the BlackBerry Classic will be fully released December 17th. Not just pre orders but in stock carried!! It has been noted since November 14th so they've had plenty of time to get all the stores stocked up.

Launch day looks like full release and will be a full proper release unlike the Passport "release". Awesome, now to sell my passport n get my hands on that beauty
    12-12-14 10:29 PM
    Yeah alot of carriers have stock already. Just cant open the safe

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    12-12-14 10:32 PM
    sell the passport and get a classic... what... to get a phone thats basically a q10 with a trackpad that likely wont ever be supported by 95% of the apps...
    gokulesh likes this.
    12-12-14 10:33 PM
    Damn, spoke with digital river today. They said nothing as to when they will shipped. According to you, you guys will have the classic before the pre-order people ?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 10:36 PM
    Seems that way, I think hour said shipping status the 17th for the pre orders. Yes I know it sounds dumb to sell my passport but it'd just too much phone for me. I love the screen n the specs it's just too big. Meh
    ponpiri likes this.
    12-12-14 10:50 PM
    Yes passport is big not too convenient to carry around.
    The classic might be bigger success.
    Will see.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 12:46 AM
    I think so too ^^
    12-13-14 12:54 AM
    What if you picked one up at Rogers then returned to Digital River when it comes ?
    Damn, spoke with digital river today. They said nothing as to when they will shipped. According to you, you guys will have the classic before the pre-order people ?

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 07:38 AM
    I like the passport but when I don't have a pocket it is hard to carry it around. OEM Holster is coming but when?

Classic may be a better fit for me.

I will wait and hold one in my hand first before I pull the trigger this time around.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 09:59 AM
    The Classic will be a bigger success than BB realizes. I have a feeling within a year we will see a beefed up classic with a touch sensitive keyboard like the Passport.
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-13-14 10:04 AM
    Seems that way, I think hour said shipping status the 17th for the pre orders. Yes I know it sounds dumb to sell my passport but it'd just too much phone for me. I love the screen n the specs it's just too big. Meh

I know what you mean. I really wanted to purchase the white Passport, so I went to a local mobile shop to test out the black. It's a gorgeous phone but it's HUGE and frankly, I don't see myself using it up to its full capacity. So why spend $700 on it when I can save about $250 on a phone that makes more sense for my needs? It's a titan of a phone, though. I may purchase a successor in the future.
    velkod likes this.
    12-13-14 10:17 AM
    I know what you mean. I really wanted to purchase the white Passport, so I went to a local mobile shop to test out the black. It's a gorgeous phone but it's HUGE and frankly, I don't see myself using it up to its full capacity. So why spend $700 on it when I can save about $250 on a phone that makes more sense for my needs? It's a titan of a phone, though. I may purchase a successor in the future.
    Exactly. I'm meeting someone later on today to sell passport n hopefully pick up the Classic soon. Back to my Q10 for a bit lol I missed this little guy
    ponpiri likes this.
    12-13-14 01:30 PM
  13. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Classic is gonna be awesome!!
    ... welcome back trackpad and welcome to the awesome Blackberry experience of OS 10.3.1!!

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 10:28 PM
    [quote=bold007;11158922]I like the passport but when I don't have a pocket it is hard to carry it around. OEM Holster is coming but when?[/quote

Jeez, what is this fixation with OEM Holsters and Pouches all about ?

There are many 3rd party alternatives available from reputable manufacturers the majority of which will be of higher quality than the OEM product when it arrives.

My PDair Pouch is certainly far better quality than the OEM one I got for my 9900.

Talk about looking for excuses !!!
    12-14-14 06:07 AM
    Yes passport is big not too convenient to carry around.
    The classic might be bigger success.
    Will see.

Posted via CB10
    After a month I sold my Passport. It was just too wide to carrier around daily.

I went back to my Z30 (which I love) and I have an iPhone 6. Still eyeing the Classic.
    12-14-14 11:39 AM
    I like the passport but when I don't have a pocket it is hard to carry it around. OEM Holster is coming but when?

Classic may be a better fit for me.

I will wait and hold one in my hand first before I pull the trigger this time around.

Posted via CB10
    I can't imagine walking around with something that big latched to my side. A bit uncomfortable for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 11:46 AM
    Sold my Passport! Ready for the Classic!
    12-14-14 11:55 AM
    Wow, seems a lot of folks selling the Passport. Please sell one of them to me. Or even a nice little donation would be appreciated too
    velkod likes this.
    12-14-14 11:58 AM