... and I realized just how amazing and purrrrfect the Passport is. Went to pick up the Classic today to test it out as an employee device and perhaps a replacement for my Passport. Without a doubt, the Classic is a good device, however will be returning it and sticking with my Passport.

The Classic has a lot going for it,
    1. the toolbelt
    2. the amazing form factor (for a phone)
    3. all the other BB goodness

However the build quality seemed a tad lower than the passport, for instance the trackpad was not aligned straight, and a tad too "clicky", almost cheap sounding. More importantly, at least for me, the screen is a wee bit small to comfortably look at and use.

For employees, will look at the Leap. If anything like the Z10, will be great.
    04-15-15 01:54 AM
    I went to the store with the intention of getting the classic, I had convinced myself the passport would be too big but when I got there and they were side by side I knew I'd regret not getting the passport, the classic looked amazing mind but the screen on the passport sold it to me, (and it had to because the sales assistant certainly wasn't trying to sell a blackberry that day)

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 02:40 AM
    Let us know how it works out for you? I've been wanting to get a Passport since it's come out.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 04:07 AM