I wanted to try and download my SMS/MMS and call history off my Classic. I use SMS Backup and Restore Pro on my Android phones from Priv onwards. Anyone know something similar that would still work for my Classic as the Desktop app and Blend no longer work on my PC?
    03-16-21 01:36 PM
    I wanted to try and download my SMS/MMS and call history off my Classic. I use SMS Backup and Restore Pro on my Android phones from Priv onwards. Anyone know something similar that would still work for my Classic as the Desktop app and Blend no longer work on my PC?
    Ultimate Backup.

http://runisoft.com/index.php?option...=78&Itemid=485
    03-16-21 02:02 PM
    SMS backup used to be available in BlackBerry World, it used to be a paid app but went free if I remember correctly.

Further to the above it was also compatible with the Android version, so you can transfer your messages from BB10 to an Android phone, not sure about the other way round as I never tried it that way.

As conite mentioned Ultimate backup will take the call logs off but only call logs backed up with Link can be restored back to the phone.
    03-16-21 05:41 PM
    There are a couple of free apps in BBW that you can try such as SMS Backup and Free SMS Backup but as conite has mentioned, the best is Ultimate Backup for BB10. You will have to pay for that however by going to the devs website at Home.
    03-16-21 05:41 PM
    SMS Backup (by Epic Windmill) for BB10 is compatible with SMS Backup and Restore (by Sync Tech Pty Ltd) for Android. The backup files from each can be restored on the other.
    brookie229 likes this.
    04-06-21 04:07 AM