I used to use a passport, and when I got my classic I was lazy and restore the passport image to the classic to avoid setting everything up again, the classic does feel sluggish at times, would it help if I device wipe and setup from fresh or its limited by the hardware specs regardless.
    07-09-15 11:21 PM
    Hmm I went from Classic to Passport and I can say from my own personal experience that the Classic is just limited by hardware specs still zips along pretty well considering. No harm in trying a device wipe just to see tho

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 11:37 PM
    Classic is slow compared to Passport, not an issue for many people.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 12:09 AM
    I have both and I don't have a problem with the Classic being slow or anything. I don't have any Android apps on my Classic, and really don't do anything other than Web, BBM, emails, and texting and pictures...but I've never restored my Passport files to my Classic.

Did you do a Switch Device or what?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 12:29 AM
    i think so it was like 1 click stuff, and real convenience but at the same time i feel this maybe slowing my classic down deep inside.
    07-10-15 12:38 AM
    I set up my Classic from scratch and its just slow lol. Especially if you switch between a Passport and Classic. When I'm in the car and I try and switch between Google Maps and Spotify holy moly it's slow!

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 01:11 AM
    Classic is kind of slow. I'm still impatiently waiting for a powerful version to be released.

BlackBerry Classic
    07-10-15 01:49 PM
    Classic is kind of slow.
    But still quicker than an Android or Apple phone.

Posted via my awesome Classic
    07-10-15 05:58 PM
    Imagine how fast Passport actually is by comparison to Classic, android and iPhone. Wow.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 12:44 AM
    Ha-ha wtf? Nah, please get off the high horse...neither these blackberries are quick, but I can say my nexus can do more and is quicker than any iPhone and new Android OS devices....uninstalling this app and forgetting I was ever here

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-11-15 07:43 AM
    Ha-ha wtf? Nah, please get off the high horse...neither these blackberries are quick, but I can say my nexus can do more and is quicker than any iPhone and new Android OS devices....uninstalling this app and forgetting I was ever here

Don't let the door hit ya Lv my Classic .
    07-11-15 08:14 AM
    When I have to wait for any computer device to do something, it's too slow. I wait a lot on the Classic.
    07-12-15 08:29 AM
    I recall a quite heated discussion over specs about a year ago... Still wonder how many sales were gained vs sacrificed. The 9900 was universally demeaned by the "outside" press as slow when intro'd. It turned in to BB's most successful device to date so... Classic CAN get the job done, just gotta wait sometimes. At least they got rid of the spinning clock while we wait... lol.
    07-12-15 10:21 AM

Quick? I'll put my Classic's ability to "quick" text reply, with briefcase in hand while running to catch the bus, against ANY device. (except the 9900, of course). Care to compete for "quick".. ??? huh???
    07-12-15 10:32 AM
    Why pretend? The Classic is frustratingly slow. Open BBM or try typing for Universal Search, infact almost every app you open, man its soooo slow. The keyboard on this thing is great, but the specs just don't cut it if you compare it with tech that is available at the moment. BTW I have no android or non Blackberry 'built' apps.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 07:53 AM
    After using a passport and the iphone 6 the classic is by no means slow to me! Really dont get the big problems people seem to have

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 11:18 AM
    After using a passport and the iphone 6 the classic is by no means slow to me! Really dont get the big problems people seem to have

Posted via CB10
    I still have both and I agree with you brushaway.
    07-13-15 11:21 AM
    Well, you did buy it for the classic experience...
    07-13-15 11:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    Likewise!
    wilber1 likes this.
    07-13-15 11:39 AM
    I still have both and I agree with you brushaway.
    Only thing i miss from my passport is the insane battery life, heh

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 12:24 PM