Hey ! My phone is so slow I can't stand it anymore. It takes so much time to open an app, even when it keeps running in the back. I use android apps most of the time.
    I was wondering if everyone had the same issue with the phone or not, I'm thinking maybe there's something I'm not doing right.
    I've been a BlackBerry addict for 7 years and now I'm looking for a new phone...not a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 03:28 PM
    because android apps are not the native apps for your BlackBerry, they won't work as smooth and fast as blackberry native apps do. but then if your device slows down to much, it's probably because you have too many apps installed and running in the background. try uninstalling apps you don't use that much. and if you're thinking of a new phone, as a blackberry loyalist and you use android apps mostly, blackberry priv might be the perfect option for you
    03-27-16 03:57 PM
    Ensure you have over a gig of free storage on your classic. I tend to ensure there is always 10% of storage space free.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 06:52 AM
    Android apps tend to really slow down your phone. I recommend you to use a task manager for your phone.

Posted using the Little Beast Q10
    03-28-16 09:02 AM
    I say get rid of the android app malware, it isn't built for BB10

J Be....Here But Gone...
    03-28-16 09:06 AM
    If you only use Android apps, a low or mid range droid will probably run them better than a high end BlackBerry 10. At the end of the day, app support is one of the main reasons why BlackBerry released the priv.

Basically, get an android phone if you need to run android apps.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 04:20 PM