Count me as one of those guys whose Blackberry Bold was working out just fine. Yes the app world was racing me by, but pretty much everything I wanted to be able to do I could with my Bold. Everything that is but Sirius XM. I travel a lot and like the idea of being able to keep up with my fave programs on Sirius XM. So as a confirmed Crackberry guy I pre-ordered the Classic.

I'm not thrilled with the inability to use exclusively the keys to move from screen to screen or to select tabs within a screen but I guess I'll get use to it. What I'm really bothered by is the seeming inability to save my login credentials for Sirius XM so that all I have to do is select the app and let it load the way say Pandora does. This is especially annoying if for some reason the app freezes and has to be restarted. Instead of just restarting, I have to pull over and park so that I can type my username and password. Try as I can, I can't seem to find a place to store the login credentials. Any of you guys figure this out?
    01-21-15 07:08 PM
    Download the apk and use the android app. Works flawless. It' stores your log on , if you need help hit me up
    01-21-15 09:41 PM