http://forums.crackberry.com/android...-2-1-a-874153/
    or
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/

Seems to be 2 different ways to get true Android apps on your Classic.

Which method is best? Pros and Cons?

Crackberry really needs to consolidate all this sideloading/Android app info into one main thread, and keep it updated!!!!!!
    01-10-15 09:12 AM
    True android apps? Amazon Apps are true android apps. BB World ports are true Android apps. Even shady 1mobile's ARE true android apps.

Which is best? You tell us. Some prefer native apps over android apps and sticj to Snap , others want to boast they got Google Play Store.

The only REAL pro of Google Play over Snap is being able to buy apps directly from the app. Not that's a lot though, you coulld buy from the browser and download using Snap.

Crackberry really needs to consolidate all this sideloading/Android app info into one main thread, and keep it updated!!!!!!
    Or you could do your homework, like the rest of us.
    01-10-15 09:20 AM
    I have not installed either yet. Was hoping for feedback on which is easier to do or use? Faster? Less issue prone? etc
    01-10-15 09:36 AM
    Snap would certainly be the less issue prone being native and not trying to do much (it accesses your account and downloads your apps).
    01-10-15 11:37 AM
    The only REAL pro of Google Play over Snap is being able to buy apps directly from the app. Not that's a lot though, you coulld buy from the browser and download using Snap.
    The real and unique advantage of Google Play store is the supported in-app billing. This feature allows to buy in-game content while playing.

There is no other store that can do that.
    01-10-15 11:50 AM
    I Use the 1Mobile store app, just download and install from their webpage. Almost all apps are available ( at least I haven't come across one that isn't).

The best part of 10.3.1 on the classic is the integration of android app with BB10 OS. The most important one for me is the integration while "sharing" content from an android app. On the earlier version sharing was limited to very few apps. Now though, it is complete integration. Great work by developers at BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 11:56 AM